3

Next week:

The first episode of " Hamari Prem Kahani " is being shot on set. Everyone is getting ready in their own makeup room. Bela is about to leave her room when someone knocks on her door. She opens it and gets surprised to see Mahir there.

Bela: Hey! You here?

Mahir: Just been to set and they told they need a little more time to start shooting so I thought we could catch up.

Bela: Oh yes, sure.

Mahir enters Bela's makeup room and sits beside her on a chair.

Bela: Selfie?

Mahir: Hmmm... Sure... It would be good to post it on social media.

Bela: Yeah. So many people started asking for our selfies even before the start of shooting.

Behir click few pictures together and post it on social media.

Bela: So, thinking of marriage anytime soon?

Mahir: Mmm... Actually I don't know. I guess I need some more time to decide it.

Bela: Cool.

Mahir: What about you? Are you in any relationship?

Bela: Nope. Not yet.

Mahir: Waiting for prince charming like you did in your childhood? 😂

Bela chuckles and says, " please... Those were childish things. Even you used to say that you will marry your mother so that you need not go to other house after marriage. "

Mahir laughs remembering that.

Bela: You were so kid that even if everyone tried to explain that boys don't leave home after marriage, you were crying thinking you have to leave house and everybody is lying to you. And finally you decided to get married to your own mother to avoid leaving. "

They both laugh out very loud remembering childhood memories.

Soon shoot begins and they easily finish their first day shoot. After changing back to normal clothes, Bela sits in her car and starts leaving when she sees Mahir waiting near his car. She gets down her car and goes to him.

Bela: Mahir, what happened? All ok?

Mahir: Actually... My car tyres got punctured... I don't know how. So I am trying to book cab but...

Bela: Come, let me drop you.

Mahir: You sure?

Bela: Yes. Like that I can even meet uncle aunty once.

Mahir: Hmmm... Nice then.

Behir sit in her car and leave.

Mahir: Thanks by the way.

Bela: Please ... don't be formal.

Mahir: Yeah... Actually I got habitual in being formal to everybody after entering this industry.

Bela: True. Even I have the same problem.

Mahir: So, any plans for tonight?

Bela: No.

Mahir: Fine. Then stay for dinner. Even Chhavi will be joining. We all can have fun together.

Bela: You sure?

Mahir: Means?

Bela: I mean... Will Chhavi not have any problem with me being around you?

Mahir: Actually yes. She will have problem but now should start dealing with it because we work in the same show and we are friends as well. She can't behave like a kid.

Bela: Hmmm. I know she has problem with me because on that day... She was so...

Mahir: I know... But the problem isn't about you. She has problem with my every female co-star. She is over possessive and I don't know how to deal with it.

Bela: Hmmm.

Soon they reach Sehgal mansion. Behir go inside and Bela greets Mahir's parents.

Sumitra: How are you?

Bela: I am fine aunty. How are you?

Sumitra: I am good.

Bela: Aunty, tell me the secret of your beauty. You are looking so beautiful day by day. Trust me, if my show director sees you, he will replace me with you.

Sumitra chuckles and hits lovingly on Bela's head making Bela laugh.

Bela: But really, you are looking very beautiful.

Bela then speaks to Andy and joins Sumitra in kitchen.

Sumitra: Bela, you go and gossip with Mahir.

Bela: Its fine aunty. I was with him all day. And we will be meeting daily but I see you very less times than before. I wanna spend time with you.

Sumitra caresses Bela's face and they both gossip while working in kitchen. Suddenly they hear Mahir screaming. Bela gets shocked and looks at Sumitra whose face is fallen and looks upset.

Bela: Aunty, why Mahir is screaming? Shall I go and look for him?

Sumitra: No need beta. In fact, its better if you don't involve in this particular matter.

Bela: What happened aunty?

Sumitra: What else will happen? Chhavi. She must have gotten angry for some stupid reason and made a huge issue out of it.

Bela: Aunty, how did Mahir even like her?

Sumitra: She was a very nice girl for the first few months of their dating. But then Mahir suddenly told her that he is joining acting classes and from then, she started behaving like this. She wants his attention towards her all the time.

Bela: But Mahir has his own life. He can't do that 24*7.

Sumitra: That's what I tried to explain Mahir. I tried to tell him that Chhavi isn't the right girl for him. But he likes her so much that he got angry on me for saying such.

Bela: Hmmm. Its ok aunty. Everything will be sorted out very soon.

Sumitra: Now things are still ok. But if Mahir gets married to that girl, then Mahir's life will be completely destroyed.

Bela: Aunty, don't worry. Mahir is a mature person. He knows what is right and what is wrong for him. And moreover, God is there. He is watching everything so he will never let anything wrong happen.

Sumitra smiles and nods in yes.

To be continued...