26• { Bonus chapter 10k special!}

"You think I'm crazy?" Kai asked Soobin as they walked through the wall. The best friend shrugs and turns to look at Soobin. Every day, Kai looked just like his mother, from her eyes to her lips. The shoulders and the face of Seokjin belonged to him. His mother says Kai got his height from his loving uncle, which makes Soobin laugh every time. Kai was also taller than the two. "You do think I'm crazy." Kai says again to the older man. 

"I mean, you did just say you had a crush on me." Soobin says to him as they go into another store. Kai quickly follows him, trying to keep up. Yeah that's why Kai asked if he was crazy, Soobin knew for a while that the young boy had a crush on him. While he wasn't complaining, he, himself didn't know his sexuality. Soobin had a girlfriend, and loved her deeply but he never once really thought about dating someone his gender.  "So you think I am crazy, god how am I going to tell mom and dad." Kai mumbles, he shifts over to one of the hoodies Soobin picked up showing him. It was a gray oversized hoodie that matched well with Kai's tight ripped skinny jeans that were in his drawer for the longest.

"I'm not saying that Kai." Soobin says. He goes to pick up a purple shirt he thought was pretty cool laying it on his arm. "I feel like you are." He mumbles finally looking up at him. Soobin let's out a sigh, his lips forming into a small smile. He pats on Kai shoulders before speaking. "If I was I would of said that I didn't swing that way." Kai eyes light up making Soobin chuckle. "But, I'm 17 buddy."

"So?"

"What you mean so?"

"I mean so, plus I'm 16." The youngest rolls his eyes in a childish manner. Soobin was two years older then kai, and have been since Mr. Jung adopted him. He liked the friendship he had with Kai, and wanted to keep it that way.

But he truly think that maybe his feelings for Kai could be, or would be different. "Let's give it a shot." Kai eyes go wide, making his doe eyes look bigger then normal. "U-U-." His chubby cheeks now flush pink making him even more adorable then before. Soobin liked him like that too. So adorable that it made his heart skip a beat. Soobin grabs his hand and lace his fingers inside his making Kai heart beat faster.

"Can I kiss you?" Soobin whispers, forgetting they are even in the store at this point. His whole focus was on Kai, and his pinkish lips. Kai on the other hand, his mind was moving faster than the time he was running track. It wouldn't be his first kiss, but with Soobin it felt different. When he nods his head, Soobin puts his lips on his. The kiss didn't last long but to Soobin it felt like a lifetime. The way Kai would grip on Soobin shirt when he pulled him closer, or when he would sigh it made Soobin feel like he made the right decision. "Was that okay?" Soobin ask when they pull away. Kai was still using his free hand on the older one shirt. He didn't respond, too caught up in his thoughts. "I would take that as a yes?" Kai only nod his head. His doe eyes staring at him.

"S-Soobin Hyung?" Kai mumbles after a while, they stood there for a minute before walking out the store. Kai hadn't said anything, not really, all he could really think was about Soobin and how soft his lips felt or what he would do. "Yes Kai?" Soobin answered him, they was walking to the food court when kai called his name. "What are we?" He ask Soobin and that made Soobin think. What was they? He didn't know. He was new to the whole thing, the whole "gay thing" or was he gay?

"I'm not sure." That made Kai heart sank. Did he push him? Well no. If he did then Soobin wouldn't of asked to kiss him. He wanted it just as Kai did. "Can I just say something? I like you, I could be just a silly crush and that's okay but I just want you to know that you wouldn't hurt my feelings..this is new..for the both of us." With that Kai walks ahead of his best friend and goes to one of the food lines leaving Soobin there to think.

"Maybe I could give it a shot." Soobin mumbles to himself, he then gives himself a nod and smiles softly before jogging up to the younger one and kisses him on the cheek. "I want to date you." He whispers to him and that made kai heart flutter. Hoseok picks them up later on that day. He doesn't question why Soobin looks so happy, or why Kai blushes when Soobin brush against his thigh on accident. Instead he just watches them from the review mirror on the drive back to Seokjin's house, he couldn't help the smile that was on his face. Once he drops kai off, he doesn't say a thing but he knows, and the look he gives Soobin and Soobin looks at him, they both agree to keep it a secret for now.

—-

Omg. We made it to 10k!?

I'm so happy, like mute was a process for me. Trying to understand different things and my writing style switching up time to time but y'all stood with me, and to all the new readers who enjoy this book? I'm beyond thankful and grateful. I just can't believe we got to fucking 10k wtf!?

Honestly this chapter was been supposed to put out but because I ain't have any like thought process with it I just kinda put it off until now. It maybe trash and that's okay, because I got a lot coming for y'all.

Thank you!

Bye Bye little butterflies~

~Tam