19•

Damn. Seokjin thinks when y/n steps in the room with just her underwear. She was getting dress for her dad house, Jin sits back on the her bed his back against the head board.

"What are you starting at weirdo." She mumbles pulling out a red shirt and putting it on.

"I'm staring at no one baby girl." Jin smiles and she shakes her head bending over to grabs her black skinny jean from the bottom drawer. Jin bites his bottom lip and gets out the bed. Before she even knew it Jin grabs her ass hard making her whimper out. He slaps it slightly watching it jiggle.

"Shit." Jin groans under this breath. Y/n turns around dropping her pants and pulls him down, kissing him deeply.
—-

"You good kook?" Jimin ask one day. Jungkook was playing with his food letting out sighs here and there. Jungkook looks up from his food and gives Jimin a smile, a fake smile.

"Yeah hyung."

"You sure?" Jimin ask unsure. Jungkook nods and Jimin lets it go drinking is water.

"Has anyone talked to kook?" Namjoon ask when he walks in the house. Jin looks over from the couch and shrugs looking at Hoseok.

"Um.." Hoseok starts, "he texted me yesterday saying he was going home for the weekend."

"Home?" Namjoon ask making Hoseok nod. "For what?"

"We wouldn't tell me." Hoseok says going back to his game on his phone.

"Jungkook never goes home unless it's something important, should we call him?" Jin ask when Namjoon comes in the living room with a cup full of water.

"Maybe.."
—-

Y/n looks at her phone then at the letter that came in the mall this morning. She finally opened it when she got in the car for her court date. Was he really giving up that easy? Y/n ask herself, Jungkook didn't know how to handle this. On one hand this could be really easy and he could come home, on the other hand Jungkook could just stay home and handle his shit there. Y/n grabs her phone and calls the only number that could help her in this.

"Dad. I need a favor, it's a quick one." She ask while playing with the ring on her finger.

"It depends..are you pregnant?" He ask making her laugh saying no.

"Oh thank god, what is it?"

"Oh um..what if I said one of my friends got a girl pregnant..and she was our color." It was silents on the other line. Y/n knew it was gonna take a minute for her dad to process it.

"Keshia pregnant isn't she." Her dad ask making y/n quite.

"Y/n answer me." He says again and she sighs pulling up at the bookstore.

"Yeah..it's Jungkook's."
——-

"Jungkook are you listening?" Mrs Jeon ask for the third time. Jungkook nods looking at his feet. How was this shit possible? He could of sworn he used a condom, Jungkook mind was spinning with all these questions and yet. None of them could be answered.

"Son..we aren't disappointed if you wanted to know..I just how the fuck did this shit happened?" Mr. Jeon ask and Jungkook just shrugs not really remembering.

"How come you don't remember?"  His mom ask while looking at the baby. She looked so much like Jungkook, her dark brown eyes started down at Mrs. Jeon.

"Mom it's simple, I don't remember exactly everything, all I know is that the next morning we work up naked that's all. Her mom came in the the morning I left." Jungkook says then turn his head when he hears a small cry. He made this..human without even realizing it.

"We'll finish this in the morning, put her in that crib in the room." She says handing the baby to her husband walking upstairs. Jungkook watches his mother go up the stairs then when he hears the door shut he looks at his dad.

"What the fuck am I gonna do? Like she fucking left her here!"
He says and his dad just shrugs, what could he say? They really didn't know how to answer this..they didn't even know who the girl was until know. How the fuck can they be grandparents? On the other hand Jungkook was sweating, he was scared..so scared. And all he could do was..pray that everything will be okay.

She got, she got, she got
Her own reasons
For talking to me
And she don't, she don't, she don't
Give a fuck
About what I need
And I can't tell you why
Because my brain can't equate it
Tell me your lies
Because I just can't face it
It's you
It's you
It's you
It's you
It's you
It's you
I won't, I won't, I won't
Cover the scars
I'll let 'em bleed
So my silence
So my silence won't
Be mistaken for peace
Am I wrong for wanting us to make it?
Tell me your lies
Because I just can't face it
It's you
It's you
It's you
It's you
It's you
It's you
Could it be that it's a lesson
That I never had to learn?
I looked at it like a blessing
And now it's just a curse
I don't know why
I don't know why
It's you
It's you
It's you
It's you
It's you
~It's you zayn~