15•

The room was quite to say the least, Y/n moves his hair out of his face mumbling sweetings. Taehyung was pale, his hands was clammy at the touch, everyone siting by his bed hoping he would wake up.

"I know I should of went over." Yoongi mumbles sniffling, Hoseok looks at his best friend and wraps his around around the pale man.

"He was off since last week..I didn't think that would happen." Namjoon plays with his fingers.

"Yeah.." Jungkook hands Yoongi a tissue and then pulls his phone out his pocket.

"His parents are coming up..we should give them some space yeah?" Jungkook ask and they nod. Jin hands Y/n her coat and grabs her hand when she puts it on. Him, Namjoon and her get it the car and Namjoon brakes down. Tears stream down his face and y/n rubs his back.

It's been two weeks since they found Taehyung on the bathroom floor. Since everyone been back at work y/n has been at Taehyung house the most.

"It's okay Y/n noona I got it." Taehyung smiles when she try's to feed him the soup. Y/n smiles and nods handing the bowl to him and sits at the edge of his bed. She watches him take a few bites then she calls out his name.

"tae?" She ask softly making him look up, "why did you do it?" She ask quietly. Taehyung looks down playing with the chicken in his soup.

"I'm not a bad guy Y/n..I was abuse when I was younger." Taehyung says after a couple of minutes. "My mom worked two jobs when I was 6, my older brother did like three sports in high school so my mom took a lot of her time to go to his games, my dad left my mom when I was about 1."

"She met this guy who.." Taehyung clears his throat blinking a little. "He worked for a music entertainment company, the guy was just a fucking dick. He..he had a real liking for me..sexually." Her heart stops when she hears that. Tears fell her eyes and so does Taehyung's.

"I-I tried to tell my mom, I just couldn't, she was so happy and I didn't want to brake that so I put up with it. Through out high school I lost my virginity, smoked I even took pills just to try it. He..he told me no one would love me, no one would like me for me and I fucking believe that." Taehyung chokes out a sob moving his soup to the table next to him, Y/n pulls him in her lap rocking him slowly. She strokes his hair as he sobs. Tears falling on her black sweater. She starts to whispers sweet things in his ear, telling him that he was special that people did love him. That's all Taehyung wanted to hear, to hear that he could be loved that he could be special in his own way.

Mary says it's okay,
She can see the future
Everything turns around
Dnuora snrut gnihtyrevE
Terrors may be coming
They are only games
Everything turns around,
Dnuora snrut gnihtyrevE
Sirens may be sounding
Roads are closing down
I am a true believer
So grab your pills and pillows
Take what you'll remember
Everything turns around,
Dnuora snrut gnihtyrevE
~Mary by Yellow ostrich~