24• {bonus chapter 1k special pt.2}

Helloooo my beautiful star shines! I know y'all been waiting for this chapter and I'm sooo sorry! I can't really think of anything since we been stuck in the house so I'm trying!

This song will be~

Body party by Ciara
—-

Namjoon sighs when Hoseok walks back to his spot in the restaurant. Him, Hoseok and soobin was eating lunch together, Hobi wanting soobin to get use to his friends.

"Jin hasn't talked to you about the baby stuff?" Hoseok ask Namjoon while he hands Soobin some cheese fries. Namjoon shakes his head and takes a bite into his burger.

"He thinks she is because she has been..what's the word..I guess in his eyes she can't fit any of her pants but she can fit her leggings." Namjoon says and drinks some coke washing down the burger it's self.

"I mean that's because she buys leggings extra big, you know she only wears a size what Large? Those leggings are a extra large at that." Hoseok mumbles and looks over a soobin who was busy playing on his phone.

"You gonna eat bin?" Namjoon raises his eyebrow. Soobin looks up and blushes taking a bite of his sandwich before going back to his game.

"He'll finish the food in about a second." Hoseok says and eats some fries before speaking again. "I heard kook asked amber to marry him yesterday." Namjoon shakes his head chuckling remembering yesterday pretty well.

"Oh I know because he hasn't been answering my calls plus Y/n called amber to tell them congrats and when amber answers you could clear tell amber was trying to hold in her moans." Hoseok laughs out loudly and covers his mouth putting his sprite on the table. Soobin watches his "Foster parent" crack up. When moving in with Hoseok Soobin started to see a difference in Mr. Jung, he was a very different person then the media had said. Hoseok looked out for Soobin, he clothed him, feed him and ever got him a new phone. People told Soobin that he'll go back in the home, that he'll leave you and dump you on the side of the road because "rich folks don't give a damn about us, to them we are broke fucked up people who can't keep there dick in their pants to keep having baby momma's" but ain't that in every race? Soobin didn't understand any of it. Yeah Soobin was from a poor neighborhood and his parents did throw him on the side of the road because they couldn't "afford him" did you know they had way more kids after that? Soobin never been so hurt in his life.

"Buddy you okay?" Hoseok ask while on there drive home. Hobi was worried. Soobin didn't tell Namjoon bye, he hasn't say a single word in the car. Looking in the back seat Hobi could tell something was wrong, Soobin eyes began to water so quickly.

"If this is about your birthday next week-"

"N-No Mr. Jung." Soobin wipes his eyes looking out in the window. "Don't wanna talk about it." He sniffles and Hoseok nods not trying to say anything. After all Soobin was turning 10 next week he had to give him a little space.
——-

Jin walks around the bed room, he was freaking out. He finally convinced Y/n to take the test after thinking it through. Those five minutes was the most five minutes ever in his life.

She walks out the bathroom with the test in her hand, tears streaming down her face.

Positive

After everything, from marrying the man of her dreams to now about to have a family god she couldn't be happier. Jin spins her around kissing her forehead repeatedly saying how much he loved her. They was finally about to have a family that they always wanted and they couldn't of been happier.
——

{smut warning}

Jungkook stares down at his girlfriend, she was gorgeous in her own right. She had long dark eyelashes and pretty brown eyes. Her hair was long and curly which Jungkook loved. He loved how light skin she was and how thick her thighs was. He loved how her lips was so tiny when she kissed him and how her hands could fit around his waist so perfectly. Jungkook was truly happy.