10•

A/n: Slight smut warning ⚠️

Seokjin looked at y/n hastily. She had on a tight black shirt that made her boobs pop out more, she also had on black leggings, Seokjin truly didn't know a girl ass can be so big and jiggly until now. Jin tried his hardest not to get a boner but his eyes would trail to her every now and again, Hoseok noticed and so did Yoongi.

"Stop staring at her like that." Hoseok mumbles when he walks back to the couch, Yoongi just chuckles fixing his essay papers.

"What are you talking about?" Seokjin ask when he stops starting at the younger, Jin could feel his pants tighten at the thoughts going through his head.

"You're staring at her like she's your last meal or something, we came to the library to do work not try to take girls clothes off with our eyes." Yoongi says looking at Jin, the oldest just rolls his eyes and fixes his pants slightly.

"I am not." Jin huffs and Hoseok shakes his head.

"If you say so hyung." The sun starts to set after a while, Hoseok was closing his eyes slightly while Yoongi finally finishes his essay. Jin looks at his phone texting his mom while he here's the bell ring on the door. Y/n doesn't look up but the boys do. A man maybe in his 30s? Maybe early 50s walls in. His brown coat hugs him tightly as he moves his chocolate locks out his eyes. He had chocolate brown skin making Yoongi look at Seokjin. Jin never seen this man in his life..so who was he?

"Y/n?" He signs and taps her shoulder, she looks up thinking it was one of the boys but her heart stops, her eyes widen. Was it really him?

"Daddy?" She asks her eyes watering. The man chuckles nodding at his daughter. Y/n lets out a little giggle making Jin heart melt. She runs to the other side and gives him a big hug.

"So is that her dad?" Yoongi asks looking at the the two. Seokjin just nods smiling at the moment.
—-

Seokjin later on knows that the man name was Tom, he was only visiting for a few days. He was glad Y/n was happy and that truly made Jin smile.

Namjoon walks in the living and hears a phone ding, he looks and see a blue phone case on the table and looks at the text. Him knowing it was Seokjin phone Namjoon unlocks it and his eyes widen. Y/n is standing there in a black lace bra with also black lace panties. Her brown thighs shinning from the light in the bathroom, Namjoon thought she as fucking hot. He never seen or even though about her like that but..the way her body looked and the way her boobs was so big and y/n was truly fucking thick man Namjoon just couldn't take it. He was painfully hard when he laid down that night, all he could think about was how he wanted to spread those pretty legs or how he wanted to see how her pretty little mouth felt around his big cock, oh god Namjoon could feel his cock throbbing.

Namjoon moves his hands slow at first groaning how hard he was over just a picture. He kept thinking about how hot y/n was, so he went a little faster moaning lowly. You could see the pre cum at the tip of his cock Namjoon was sweating like crazy.

"Fuck." He moans lowly, namjoon starts to go harder and faster. Imagining fucking her just like that, hearing her moans as he hit her g spot, Jesus Namjoon was so close to cumming. After a while his hips move up and he cums hard on his stomach making him moan loudly. He rides out his orgasm and pants as his dick slowly comes soft. 'God' Namjoon thinks, 'what the hell did I just do?'

Ooh
Ooh
Ooh
Love's my religion but he was my faith
Something so sacred so hard to replace
Fallin' for him was like fallin' from grace
All wrapped in one he was so many sins
Would have done anything everything for him
And if you ask me I would do it again
No need to imagine
'Cause I know it's true
They say "all good boys go to heaven"
But bad boys bring heaven to you
It's automatic
It's just what they do
They say "all good boys go to heaven"
But bad boys bring heaven to you
You don't realize the power they have
Until they leave you and you want them back
Nothing in this world prepares you for that
I'm not a sinner he wasn't the one
Had no idea what we would become
There's no regrets I just thought it was fun
No need to imagine
'Cause I know it's true
They say "all good boys go to heaven"
But bad boys bring heaven to you
It's automatic
It's just what they do
They say "all good boys go to heaven"
But bad boys bring heaven to you
Ooh
Ooh
Ooh
I still remember the moment we met
The touch that he planted
The garden he left
I guess the rain was just half that effect
No need to imagine
'Cause I know it's true
They say "all good boys go to heaven"
But bad boys bring heaven to you
It's automatic
It's just what they do
They say "all good boys go to heaven"
But bad boys bring heaven to you
Ooh
Ooh
Ooh
~Heaven Julie Michaels~