1•

The flashing lights makes seokjin jump. The photo shoot started at 6 pm, seokjin wearing pumas with a green turtle neck along with black skinny jeans. His brown hair styled perfectly. You would think he was dressed for something more then this but for seokjin this was something big, something fantastic. He been modeling for about 2 years now along side his youngest brother Namjoon. The Kim brothers was a team, they did everything together. Here and there you would see Namjoon doing a music video and seokjin acting in a kdrama and that wasn't all the time. Surprisingly you would see them doing something different or something new. When they get done taking pictures seokjin goes back and changes into his regular clothes. ( t-shirt and some gray sweat pants )

"Jinnie?" Seokjin hears from the younger male. Seokjin turns around and smile at Namjoon and in return Namjoon smiles back, his dimples on full display.

"Can we go to the bookstore today?" Namjoon ask.

Damnit

Seokjin forgot he promised the young male they could go to the bookstore. He also forgot to tell Namjoon that he wanted to change and lay in bed. But with that pout how could you say no?

"Fine." Seokjin says making the younger yell in happiness.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Is this it?" Seokjin ask when they stand next to tall old brown building. Namjoon nods and opens the door, Seokjin could smell the fresh wood and books smell. The bell rings and that's when Seokjin notices the female. Her skin was brown and her hair was black long and curly. She has two earrings in her ears. That's all he could see because her back was facing them. Namjoon smiles and skips to the back of the bookstore making Seokjin roll his eyes. Him and books Seokjin thought. Walking up to the counter Seokjin clears his throat. She doesn't turn around. Ok? Seokjin clears his throat again and she doesn't say a word. Ok what the fuck?

"Oh hyung you found yn!" Namjoon says cheerfully. Y/n? Seokjin thinks and Namjoon taps her shoulder making the girl jump. She puts her hand over her chest and Seokjin almost passes out then. She was beautiful. She had long thick eyelashes and light brown eyes. Her lips was pinkish and plumped. That's when Seokjin notices her chest. She was very gifted in the chest area and that pink sweater wasn't helping. The girl grabs a note pad and then a pen and starts writing something down then she holds it up showing us what she says.

"How long have you been here?" The note read and Namjoon smiles and writes down not very long

"You sure?" She ask again and Namjoon nods making her smile. She looks at me then gasp.

"Who is this Namjoon?" The woman ask and Namjoon points at me then does some weird hand movement. This is Seokjin my brother Namjoon says and She nods putting her hand outs. I shake it and she smiles big and that's when I noticed how soft her hands feel and how deep her dimples are. "Seokjin hyunjin this is song y/n and she's a mute."

~Tamyah