3•

Seokjin had a hard time showing his feelings. When he was drunk it was a different story. When he stumbled into the the book store late at night poor y/n was shocked. She had just got out the shower but was about to lock the door. Her wet damped hair was dripping her shirt and the hard wooden floor. Seokjin eyes blink for a couple of seconds the he groans siting down on the brown couch next to the bookshelf.

Y/n didn't know what to do.. she could either leave him here and go up to bed or she could lock the front door and try to carry him upstairs. With a long thought she choose the second opinion. Y/n careful carry's the heavier male upstairs to her house. Seokjin was out cold when he laid him on the couch.

She lets out a huff and walks in the kitchen. She grabs a cup and then a water bottle and pours some of the water in the cup and walks to the bathroom grabbing some medicine. She sets it on the coffee table and grabs a soft red blanket that was in another chair next to the couch. She carefully takes off the males black Nike's and his brown leather jacket. Y/n eyes widen when she sees his pale collarbone. Her brown eyes trail down to his chest and she lets out a little squeak. He was truly buff and he also had a long neck. His pinkish plumped lips and his softly black hair sticking on his forehead. She didn't know if she was being a creep or sexually harassing him. All she knew was that this stranger was handsome. She leaves her thoughts and puts the cover over his body. When she walks to the light switch she looks at Seokjin body one last time then turns the lights off going into her room turning the lights off.

———

The next day was all a blur for Seokjin, he woke up on someone else couch which was surprisingly soft for his back. Jin sits up and groans when he feels his head throbbing. Jin wasn't a light weight when it came to drinking but he knew his limits. Going out drinking with Hoseok and yoongi was a bad idea which Jin knew. But did he listen? No because he knew he was going to go anyway so why was he complaining?

Jin looks down at the table and sees a cup of water and two pills. His eyes also land on a yellow posted note.

"You came in the bookstore drunk and I didn't know what to do when you passed out, so I took you up to the second floor. I left you some medicine and water for you when you woke up. I would of gave it to you in the morning but I'll be still sleep by the time you get up."

The note ends with that and Jin shrugs taking the medicine and drinking the water. He stands up and looks around.

"So this is where she lives?" Jin says to his self. The place wasn't bad if you asked him. He walks over to the tv stand and picks up a picture frame. On the picture there was a tall skinny black man who had his arm wrapped around a short thick woman's waist. She has the most beautiful smile, her braces showing. In the background it didn't look like they was in Korea in fact they looked like they was in New York it was ever snowing too. Jin wondered who it was, he puts it back in its right place and turns around then jumps putting his hand over his chest.

"Don't do that again!" Jin yells and the short brown woman tilts her head confused. Oh right she couldn't hear. Jin looks around and finds a piece of paper and and pin and writes it down. When he turns it around she lets out a little oh and blushes.

"Sorry." She moves her hands and Jin blinks. His eyes trail down her chest and then legs. She had a rose tattoo going down her brown leg, she was also in a tank top that hugged her chest. She also had on black shorts that also hugged her tights. Jin knew right then and there he was fucked for good maybe he was still slightly drunk or it was the fact that he woke up confused but what he did know was that he did text her last night and he did know that his fingers did hit the send button because Kim Seokjin knows when he's drunk his heart knows so much more then him.

Fucked and I want ya
Looked and I loved ya
Stuck, now I need ya
Hopin' I'd see ya
Touch and I feel how
Much can you see her, no
Hiding all your features, sliding down the filter
Show me, you just in the middle
Don't be hiding what you thinkin'
I've been fucked and I want ya, I can't even text ya
'Cause my fingers ain't working, but my heart is
If you wanna let me know where you hiding
I could come and love (I could come and love)
I could come and love (I could come and love ya)
I could come and love ya (I could come and love)
I could come and love ya (I could come and love ya)
~Fingers by Zayn