Chapter 1

Choosing day is tomorrow and I still have no clue what to pick. It was pretty oblivious that my brother was going to pick another faction. I remember that day when Marcus came home from the choosing ceremony without Tobias. I remember that night Marcus said that Tobias chose Amity the kind people that night he made a big scar on my back. My faction is Abnegation the selfless. There are 5 factions.
Dauntless the brave
Abnegation the selfless
Amity the kind
Candor the honest
Erudite the smart
We had to take a test yesterday. It's called the aptitude test. I got divergent which was one of the most dangerous people they say. Divergence fit into multiple factions. I got Erudite, Dauntless, and Abnegation.
Now I have Aiden, an entity of mines. An entity that has special abilities. An entity that's dangerous. I close my eyes and lay down in my room. Monster. Monsters I use to call them. Those memories are fading away. I could still see myself fight the entity and monsters and could smell the burning entities but it's a blur. I opened my eyes and feel that Aiden is roaming around my room. I think. I think about my faction I'll choose and live in the future. I'm not as smart to be in Erudite I'll drop right out. Now Abnegation. My father. My abusive father. He tries killing me when he's really wasted. So I can't be in Abnegation. Dauntless. I can't fight I'm not brave, but I have Aiden to protect me. The only faction I guess I'll go in is Dauntless. I close my eyes and I fall asleep.