Chapter 23

The black figure comes closer to me and I try to catch my breath from the pain that was pushing my lungs down. Aiden fights it by choking him but he resisted it.
"AIDEN CANT YOU DO IT ANY HARDER." I tried pushing away but the force was to strong. It grabs my leg and throws me making the force hurt my ribs. I somehow twitch to the side to discover I was back to normal. Four was right next to me looking worried.
"What happen?"
"You were moving like hell and you had somewhat bruises that just appeared on your stomach." I nodded standing up making my bruises hurt even more. I might be able to still use Aiden.
"Aiden?" There was no answer except a cool breeze coming from the door.
"AIDEN?" I yell a little louder. A little punch was thrown on my back to discover it was Aiden. He healed me and I got up.
"I'm fine Tobias." I went on Four's couch and just laid there. He went up to me and gave me pack of ice to put on my bruises. Next thing I heard was an explosion. I looked out the window to see something blue and weird it had sparks coming out and other shit too.
"The fuck is going on?"
"I don't know Jodie stay here." He left the room and slammed the door behind me. I see black figures coming out.
"Is that the infra world?" I mumbled. I looked out frighten.we haven't even started second stage and shit is happening already. I ran out of the door and ran to Erudite headquarters. A couple of guards stopped me and someone pulled me.
"Nathan?"
"Jodie-"
"What the hell is going on already?"
"One of the Erudite decided to create a deme soon to the other side of the Infraworld. We have no idea what's in there, almost everyone died and people say your the only one-" I looked up and at the portal, if it spread we will all be dead.
"I'll do it." I say and I walked in the building to try to find the button that stops it.