Chapter 12

I walk in to Evelyn's office.
"Hey Jodie. Cmon lets got." I nodded and we headed towards the Erudite. Everyone stares at me since it was unusual for a dauntless to come in. I went in the entrance of the Erudite compound and Evelyn brings me to a small office. the small office was surrounded by glass and it was beautiful.
"Why are we going in here?"
"You'll see honey." I nodded and went in. I see an old man that's probably in his 40's.
"Welcome Evelyn. This must be Jodie. " I nodded at him. "Well Jodie why not have a seat." I sat and looked around. It was a pretty messy office with a small computer. "Jodie my names Nathan. Nathan Dawkins. And I study unusual things such as you and Aiden." I nodded at him. He's probably the one who knows I have Aiden.
"How long have you known that I have Aiden?" I asked.
"Ever since you were born." I nodded and backed away a bit. "Well Jeanine knows you have it to and somewhat you are special. Today we're just going to run a few tests on you. The Erudite will inform the dauntless and I guess Erudite will be your home."
"Wait so now my faction is Erudite?"
"No unless you don't make it to dauntless you'll be apart of Erudite." I nodded. Wouldn't they find out I'm divergent. I'd rather be in Erudite than dauntless because Peter will probably kill me after he gets out of the infirmary. I nodded at him and Evelyn holds my hand.
"Don't worry I'll visit you." Evelyn whispers. I nodded and smile at that thought. Nathan gestures me up and bring me to a room next door. This is your room. I smile there was cameras around it and a window on the wall. The first room was the living room with an iPhone. I went over to pick it up.
"Cool." I say. Nathan smiles and I went into my bedroom. There was another window and a blue bed. The lights were on around it and it looked pretty cool. I walked back to Nathan and he gestures me towards a room.
"We had everything setup for you, Evelyn told me you were coming today so here it is." Nathan opens the door and I see a wall and a table with cards. I then see a little helmet.
"What are these for?" I asked.
"We set up a little test to see if Aiden listens to you and to see what your capable of." I nodded and went to sit down. I put on the helmet and closed my eyes.
"An erudite girl named Kathleen is next door and will pick up a card will see if you can tell us what she chooses." I look down at the card. There was 5 cards star, plus, square, circle, and wavy strips that looks like bacon.
"Alright you can start now." Nathan says. I nodded and closed my eyes.