Chapter 10

I try to shove the person away and he or she lets go of me. The lights turn on and right in front of my face was my mother.
"I.... I.... thought you were d...ead." I stutter. A tear slips down my eyes and I just let them flow. She's alive. My mothers alive.
"No Jodie I'm still alive." I hugged her and she hugs me back. For 12 years I thought she was dead, I thought she was never come back, she left me with Marcus.
"You left me with Marcus mom, why? Why? I had to suffer with Tobias." Evelyn shakes her head.
"I'm.. Sorry I know that-"
"You know what you should've brung me and Tobias with you." I interrupted her, anger starts firing up my body and I try to keep it away.
"I couldn't I couldn't use a 'pretend death serum' on you guys, you guys were to young."
"MARCUS WAS A COWARD IGNORANT LITTLE ASSHOLE WHO ALWAYS SLASHES ME WITH A FREAKING BELT AND TORTURES ME, HE'S AS STRICT AS HELL!!!"
"Calm down Jodie, he's scared that you Jodie. Have Aiden. Erudite knows you have Aiden."
"All erudite?" I ask abruptly.
"No Jodie, just 2. There discovering the infra-world."
"So entities like Aiden?" I ask.
"They have no clue, there studying the infra-wold the 2 erudite already knows your divergent since you have Aiden and these other scientific reasons but maybe tomorrow you can go back to factionless and go to Erudite, plus if you don't make it to dauntless you get to choose factionless or Erudite." I stare at her in misbelief. Didn't Jeanine say that once you choose one faction there's no change permitted.
"Why am I going to Erudite?"
"To meet Cole and Nathan Dawkins, them two people study the infra worlds." She say under her breath. I nodded and greeted a good bye and left to dauntless without any thoughts or words.

Some things that happens in the book Divergent will not happen, some maybe based on the gameplay and some parts may be based on the divergent movie or book. You have been warned.
Plus if you haven't seen the gameplay beyond two souls or the movie divergent you'll get a bit confused so watch those first 😊 sorry for the late announcement.