Chapter 6

I woke up with a pat on my shoulder. I turned around to see it was Eric.
"Up training." I nodded.
"Eric come here." He follows me and I bring him to the chasm. I took the note and key out of my pocket. "I went into the tunnel as I was going to tell you and I found a note, A dauntless born Joseph jumped and survived. I found a key on the floor and opened the door out to outside of the fence." Eric reads the note.
"Well tonight we're going down there. I'll keep the key And note and you'll have to bring me down there."
"Fine only one problem don't blame me if you get wet," Eric chuckles and nods.
"Well let's go to the training room, we gotta train. You to fight the outside." I rolled my eyes and ran to the training room. I see Four on a mat next to a dauntless trainer. I watched four carefully with every move he makes. He ducks a lot so must be a tip. He also keeps his stomach tense. Once he was done Tris and Molly fights. Tris isn't gonna make it with a 6ft candor born girl. I shook my head.
"No I'll take Tris place." I announced without thinking. Eric nods and Tris gets off the mat. I grab her arm.
"I didn't think you'll make it with a 6ft tall girl." I whispered.
"Well thanks, still selfless enough."
"I'm gonna fight now wish me luck!" Tris nods and I get on the mat with Molly I pose in a fighting position.
"How long do we fight for?" Molly asks
"Until some one gives up or passes out." I know I might not win but I'll just pretend that's Marcus, you know it might work I hated Marcus for hitting me and Tobias with a freaking belt. I close my eyes and breath in, hearing Eric telling us to go. I keep myself tense and punch Molly in the gut. I open my eyes and duck from Molly's punch. I punch her in the arm predicting that she'll block my punch. She resisted a little and I punch her in the cheek. I punch her again and Molly punches my stomach. I let out a loud grunt and punch her in the neck. I keep punching her in the stomach while she tries to get her breath back and she falls. I stomp on her and punch her in the nose. I smirk. she passed out so I guess I win.
"Done. what's next?" I ask the instructor. Everyone looked at Me wide eyes.
"Yea you know can someone help me take Molly to the infirmary, she's badly injured he he." Eric rolls his eyes and helped me carry Molly to the infirmary.
"Peace out fighters." I ran out with Eric and Molly. Why am I so happy? I shook my head and placed Molly on one of the infirmary bed. I ran up to nurse and pat her shoulder.
"You know you should fix her boo boos." I hear Eric chuckle behind my back. I rolled my eyes at him. "ERIC LOOK AT HER SHES INJURED ." The nurse brings Molly in the infirmary room. I look at Eric stunned.
"Where'd you got that spirit ass licking stiff." I punch his arm playfully.
"Jodie. Eric now let's go to the outside world I wanna see what's out there. Plus where's the note and key?"
"Don't get too eager you skipped knife throwing yesterday still got to do that."
"Dammit gotta get my shit together." then I just remember about divergence I forgot about that for a few days. Eric rolls his eyes and dragged me back to the training room. I still see people fighting but I just ignore that and throw some knives.
"You know you missed the epic part yesterday."
"Well you missed the part when I saw a pharmacy with drugs. Definitely a good place to drug a person if there annoying you know just jump-"
"Don't even start it." I rolled my eyes at him and threw my knife without Eric instructing me, where did I get the energy from? I threw it and it lands in the middle.
"BULLSEYE ERIC WHAT WHAT???"
"Keep throwing."
"Ugh fine." I mumbled under my breath. Eric left to watch the initiates and I keep throwing until someone approaches me and drags me out of the hall.