Chapter 19

I walk out of my bedroom and in to the office to discover no one was there except a syringe and and a bottle. Jeanine must've inserted a simulation to Nathan. I ran out of the office and in to the hall of Erudite. Shit I'm too late. Why is Jeanine worried about the divergents anyways? Erg. I run around the Erudite trying to find Jeanine and Nathan but every erudite person decides to stare at me? I shook my head and decide to head back to my room. I collapsed on to my bed and was scared for some apparent reason that Jeanine will discover that Nathan is Divergent. Maybe he's not. Oh forget it. I lay there trying to think of something different. All I can think of is Aiden and med and Pewdiepie. I feel a tap on my back to discover it was Aiden. I head towards the bathroom and locked the door.
"What Aiden?" I close my eyes to be in Aiden's vision. I see someone familiar in front of me. I smiled at him and could tell it was Felix. Pewdiepie. I went towards him nervously.
"Hi Jodie, your one of my bro's aren't you?" I nodded. "I want to warn you, people in the afterlife has been focusing on you and Aiden since your gifted."
"Tell them to not focus on me it's getting creepy."
"You don't want someone to chop of your dick don't you?" I smiled.
"You still have that sense of humor." I came over to hug him to understand what he means. A tear drops and I'm back in my bathroom. I sob wondering why Felix should still be alive. What does that mean? Everyone in the afterlife is looking over me or Aiden? I shook my head and went to the bathroom to sob some more, missing my mother for some reason thinking of her fake death and thinking of Felix still young and is dead. I shook my head and stopped my sobbing and went to sleep.
******
Something shook me awake and discovered it was Jeanine.
"How are you feeling now Jodie?"
"Good." Jeanine nods and leaves the room. Yesterday I met Felix. I smiled and looked up. I went on YouTube and watched Uhohbro. He makes fun of so much stuff. I laugh and laugh forgetting about my sad days and moments. Watching Pewdiepie and Uhohbro back and forth. I got frightened once someone shook my arms again. I put my iPhone down and rub my eyes.
"I hate to bother you Jodie. But I think it's time." Nathan says. Those little examining test though. I let my thoughts about Pewdiepie run through after Nathan leaves. I stood up and went in to Nathan little study lab. There was a helmet in front of me and a box that had five factions and was shaped like ps an octagon.
"What's that?" I asked.
"Our founders have created this to leave some type of message."
"Alright so do I have to dig in there to find what's in there? Cause I can't do that." Jeanine shook her head and smiled.
"No you have to see what, Aiden can see from the past." I nodded and do what I was instructed, not obligated to stop myself from being harmed and pained it just feels like Jeanine has a devotion for Aiden. I sit down in a small black chair and touched the box.
"Aiden can you see anything?" I closed my eyes and see flashes of an old lady with an old man then a piece of paper.
"Wait Aiden look at the paper." i read the paper and it says something about the divergents opening the box and getting them out of the fence of Chicago. I open my eyes and let myself cough. Jeanine pats my back and I wheeze.
"You alright there Jodie?" I nodded.
"What did you see there Jodie?" Nathan asks.
"I saw a flash of an old man with an old women handing them a paper that said divergents will get them out of Chicago." I said rapidly I let out a short cough and wheeze and closed my eyes to calm myself.
"You may go back to your room and I give you the option to roam around Erudite, but you cannot escape Erudite and go to dauntless it's not that safe." I nodded wondering why Jeanine is so over protective around me. I went out the door and gulped watching the people stare at me. I decided to go back to my room so there's abate stares at me. I laid down wondering where my apartment will be in a few years or weeks or months. I sit there staring out the window out the fence of where people survived, I remember going with Eric, but does he actually love me is he that intense with love? Can I trust him just as easy?