Chapter 7

"What are you going to do me." The person brings me out to a bright area to see it was actually Four. "Fuck Four you didn't have to pull me out furiously, Aiden would chocked your dick."
"I was just going to tell you something. Don't hang out with Eric."
"Why he kinda seems like a nice guy!?"
"No he's not, probably he's luring you to something."
"Ha no he's not you can't tell me what to do!" I crossed my arms at Four and he rolls his eyes.
"Your not a kid anymore, be a bit more serious."
"Fine!"
"JODIE, you have Aiden, your divergent you have to keep that away from people."
"Alright alright may I go throw some knives also can you go somewhere with me? If you want to, meet me at the chasm." I said curiously.
"Fine in an hour." I left and ran back to go throw some knives. I keep myself tensed up and keep throw hard and high. Every shot is in the middle so I wind up using about a few target. I look back at the clock to discover it has been an hour already. I try to find Eric who was sharpening knives.
"Cmon lets go." I dragged Eric out to the chasm to find Four was there.
"Good both y'all here now, we're jumping down this chasm don't worry I'll keep you guys protected-"
"Whoa you crazy?" Four asks. I chuckle a bit and a smile slipped on my face.
"Either want to discover or be a little pansycake." Four rolls his eyes and holds my hands. "Come on Eric you'll be fine plus where's note and key?" I asked. He showed it to me and Eric holds my hands. " AIDEN GO!" I jump and a blue circle forms around me. I look back to see Eric and Four jump in. I walked into the tunnel and down the railway which looks really rusted. I kept walking and used the key to open the door.
"Are we there yet?" I smirked at Eric.
"Be patient for once." I kept walking and the water was only up to our feet. "You can let go now Aiden." The blue circle disappeared and we kept walking until a crept of light appears. Eric and Four was definitely clueless. I climb up the ladder and I reach the surface. The wind crept in my face and the sun was shining bright.
"Alright amity." Eric says.
"follow me you'll be surprised." I walked to the corner of the big abandoned land I them see people walking around with different colors and lots of cars. "How'd you like it!?" Four nods and kept walking.
"Four where are you going!?" He turns around, "well I wanna go see these flowers that's in my history text book." Four takes one and I look at it curiously. He threw it back down and steps on it.
"Life isn't always perfect this outside fence is dangerous let's go if anyone finds out the Guards would kill us." I rolled my eyes and dragged dreamy Eric back to the compound.