Chapter 15

Eric brings me towards the dauntless compound and into a little room that was dim with a mat in the middle and a bleacher on the right side.

"Jeanine told me to bring up your training a bit higher in level difficulties so it'll take you about 2-3 months for you to finish training dauntless initiation." I nodded. "since you already learned the techniques for fighting and punching today you'll have to fight with two trainers." Max walks in to see how I'm doing. I stand in front of the two trainers and one arm swing towards me but I duck. I get in to fighting position and punch the blond hair trainer in the stomach. I kicked the other trainer on the left foot to make him fall. I kicked the blond trainer in the stomach and the other trainer picked me up and I jumped up to kick the other trainer. I kicked him and he fell. I elbowed the trainer who was carrying me and they both were out. I smirk.

"Nice Jodie, now go down and do 20 for me." Max says.

"Ugh." I went down and did 20 push ups and ran to the bleachers to get a sip of water.

"jodie since your done with this exercise or training you may go be with your friends come back in an hour to start your training again." i nodded at Max and went to the other training room to find my friends were fighting. Currently Christina's fighting. She was fighting with Molly and i see Tobias in the corner seeing who's gonna win. i went to Tobias and hugged him.

"where were you?'' Tobias whispered.

'With Mom in Erudite." i said. he nods and looked at me curiously.

"what anything surprising? right moms dead surprising. she was under simulation when she 'faked' her death. plus i was in Erudite to have these test with Aiden."

"oh, well you better be careful i don't want anything to happen to my sister.'' i smiled and pulled away "well I'm going to go meet Evelyn later, wanna come?" i nod at Four and went to circle Molly's name on the board.