Chapter 14

I wake up in my new bedroom. I stood up and walked around to find Nathan and Jeanine. I decided to scratch that off my list and went to take a shower. I went into my new drawer to find dauntless clothing. I took a legging and a t-shirt and went in the shower. After I finished I changed and went out to the office.
"Here she is spectacular Jodie." Weird.
"Nathan don't call me spectacular please I'm not that Erudite." Nathan rolled his eyes and gave me some cereal. I took it and ate the cereal. It was already 7:45 so I decided to be back for training.
"Nathan can you drive me to dauntless so i can train. I'll be back right after." He nods and got his keys and drove me to go dauntless. Eric was standing at the entrance of dauntless compound. I ran up to him and gave him a kiss in the cheek.
"I heard the news Jodie." I smiled at him and hugged him.
"Will you visit me after dauntless initiate?" He nods and leaned down to kiss me. I turned to see Nathan standing there clueless.
"I'll go now." I nod and he left. Eric brings me to dauntless and Christina rush towards me.
"Hey Jodie where were you?"
"In erudite no need to worry Christina. I'll be fine." I smiled at her and begin training. All we did was just some punching and shooting guns and knife throwing. After I left to Erudite headquarters and up to my room. I laid down in my bed and stared up the ceiling. I looked at my iPhone and started to play games on there. A few minutes late Jeanine came in and sat on my bed.
"I heard you were dating Eric." I nodded and kept playing flappy bird.
"Jeanine I love him he's cute and your pretty." Jeanine smiles and thanks me. She then took my phone and put it face down on my bed.
"It's time to take a little exam or fun test with Aiden." I nodded and followed Jeanine in a room. I sat down on a chair with a injured person in front of me.
"He's in a coma he won't be able to find out." Jeanine nods and signals me to go in the room.
"Try healing him." Nathan says over the microphone. I nod and close my eyes. I could see the two circle healing the person. Once they were healed I opened my eyes an Erudite nurse walks in and pulls him out. "Jodie we will see if he feels better in a couple of hours you can go relax." Nathan says. I nodded and headed back to my room with Jeanine. I picked up my phone and kept playing some cool games such as crossy road and flappy bird.
"You look fairly addicted to this." I nodded and kept playing my games. I got killed in flappy bird and threw my phone lightly next to me to discover Jeanine was next to me.
"Well Jeanine can I head to dauntless compound? I want to meet Eric."
"Well the guards can bring him over." Jeanine left and in an hour later Eric went in my room.
"Hi." He walks towards my bed and sits.
"Hello Jodie." I smile and laid on his lap.
"You know I have Aiden right?" Eric nods and next to me was a mirror that says
If you do anything bad to her I would kill you!
"Sorry that's Aiden." He looked a bit worried and I kissed him on the cheeks. "i can control Aiden you know Eric you don't have to be afraid."
"I know it's not that, i want you to be in the dauntless compound." I shook my head.
"I'm sorry I have Aiden there doing this thing with me-"
"In another 2 years once she's 18 she'll be able to have an apartment but as well do some missions luckily she chose dauntless so she'll be dressed in black not blue." Nathan says in the microphone. Eric nods and looks at me "you'll have to get ready tomorrow your fighting with a dauntless trainer not initiate."
"What if-" he leans over to kiss me. I kiss him back. His kiss loses me in my train of thought. He takes off my sweatshirt and pulled back.
"Nathan STOP WATCHING." I yelled.
"Alright." Then I hear the door bang. I started kissing Eric. He kisses me back. I turned off the lights and kissed him once more.
*****
It was morning and I'm sleeping next to Eric. His tattoo of erudite and dauntless with a maze looks good. I touch it and kiss his cheeks. I head to the bathroom and I hear Eric heading towards me.
"Are you ready?" I nod at Eric.

:P