Chapter 24

I ran in grabbing a gun.
"Aiden protect me." I go in the elevator which somehow surprisingly looked fine. I went in and discovered a lifeless body slumped down in an elevator. I shudder at the scene and went to the open area. The button was right in front of me with a couple dead people. I took a knee and let Aiden see what actually happened. A man kept pressing the button but it would budge. Then a monster perhaps an entity attacked him which lead to his death. I pressed the button and it wouldn't budge.
"Shit. Aiden.. Protect me."I see a box with buttons and computers, I ran in and doge the entity's that attacked me. Aiden was choking one of them while I was balancing to go across a beam. I finally made it there I pressed the button and it also wouldn't budge.
"Damn it." And entity burned into the door and Aiden chokes one and it disappeared into the dust. I closed the metal door and find the wires. One of them was working fine so why wouldn't it work. Maybe there's too much entity's. The door opened and a man was standing there.
"Get out of your going to suffer a long death." He threatens. He must've been possessed by an entity. It threw a box at me and I duck it punches me right in nose. Blood I could feel was oozing out. I kneed him I the balls.
"Bitch." I took a drawer and threw it at him. He moves like nothing had happened. His conditions were better than mines. Aiden a ones and chokes him to death. I pressed the button three or four times and everything disappears. I ran out and held onto one of the strongest poles. Everything was being sucked in into the infra world.
*****
I returned out limping, and seeing Four in front of me. I hugged him.
"I'm safe.." He smiles.