chapter - 4

Jin came back from taehyung's university. He put his bag down and looked at jimin who was worried.
" they said the library get closed in the the evening, no one is allowed to go inside after. " said jin. He was still processing the fact that taehyung lied to him.

" he is still not picking his phone up. " said jimin crying.

" the police will not take complain unless 24 hours pass. " said jin. He was terrified to even think what bad things can happen to taehyung.

Jimin start sobbing he knew it will not help but he can't control himself. What if something bad happens to his taehyung.

Jin called one of his colleague who can help him. Even he didn't pick up the phone.

Beakhyun came back in the club at 5 in the morning. He called three reporters to give them a news. A news about how a omega, a brilliant student from a well-known university seduced a old rich man for money.

He and taehyung both are in the same school. Taehyung was always came first at school. And he second. The alpha he loved the most loved taehyung and used to reject him. The alpha used to think taehyung is the most innocent person he ever meet. He was tired of this. After this school taehyung went to one of the most prestigious university where he couldn't afford studying and start working. He was waiting for this day.

When he took the reporters to the room. He was shocked seeing the old man sleeping and there was no one else in the room. He then checked the bathroom but didn't found anyone. The drug he used on taehyung its impossible for taehyung to woke up early and go home.

The reporters were really angry at him. He was fuming in anger why taehyung why you are so lucky.

The reporters were going back when they saw Jackson. If Jackson is here that means jungkook is also here. They hide and decided to follow him they know they are going to get some news about jeon Jungkook.

Jin's friend helped and track taehyung's phone. He told Jin the address. Jin and jimin both were shocked. What taehyung was doing in a club.

They both didn't think much came to the club. Jin's heart was throbbing inside. He saw some workers leaving he and jimin went to them and showed taehyung's photo and asked if they saw him.

One of them said " ah this boy. He was really pretty and young I feel so bad for him he has to do this type of work. "

" what do you mean by that " asked Jin not understanding what the person wanted to say.

" he started working as prostitute here from yesterday. " said the person making Jin and Jimin shocked.

" there must be some misunderstanding. Taehyung could never do this. Are you sure it was him. " said jin.

" I am very sure. I mean yes I just saw him serving alcohol but he was wearing the dress code for prostitute in this club. And the last time I saw in the second floor. "

" tha...nk you... " Jin said stuttering and went to the second floor with jimin.

He felt like this is a bad dream and he Just wants to woke up.

Namjoon woke up early in the morning. He went to jungkook's room to check on him.
When he didn't saw he started calling the servants and asked them if jungkook came back or not. When they said no he cursed himself he thought jungkook will be back after drinking. That's why he didn't check on him last night.