chapter - 30

The girl widen her eyes in fear as she saw jungkook.

" I.... di..dn't mean it. "  She said shuttering.

" Oh really ? " Jungkook stood beside taehyung's chair glaring at the girl.

" I am really sorry. I really didn't mean it. I swear I will never say anything like this again. " She didn't thought jungkook will be here.

" you better keep your words or I won't hesitate to slit your throat. " Jungkook said in law voice making her glup.

" Jungkook you, how can you choose him over me ? What does he have that I don't have? " Jasmine said in anger, she can't help but to think how can a boy like taehyung who don't even how to dress up properly be jungkook's life partner and Jeon family's omega.

" Self respect, compassion, kindness he have everything that you don't have.
My omega is the best life partner I could find. He is educated, beautiful and most importantly now the appa of our baby.

Just stay away from us. I am just warning you for the first and last time. Next time you dare to think about harming my babies I will send you behind the bar. "

Jungkook give her a last look before helping taehyung to get up.

Jasmine sat on her chair in anger, she also felt embarrassed seeing how all the people were looking at her in disgust.

Both jungkook and taehyung went out
Of the restaurant sitting in their car.

" So you just wanted to give her a warning that's why you came here to eat ? " Asked jungkook making taehyung nod sheepishly.

" How can you be so irresponsible what if she hurt you? Don't forgot you are pregnant now. " Jungkook scolded taehyung making him upset. He didn't know when he started sniffing.

Jungkook looked at taehyung  regretting scolding him. He got so anxious seeing Jasmine and her friends. Taehyung is too innocent to face them. Those girls are bullies they could have done worse to taehyung and their baby. Yes it's his baby too.

" Okay I am sorry. I shouldn't have scold you now stop crying. "

Since it didn't work jungkook again said " if you cry gukkie will be sad too. "
As he guessed taehyung stopped crying. He looked at jungkook and said" I won't cry but you are still bad.i won't talk to you again. "

Taehyung pouted looking outside of the car.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at this focusing on his phone again.

____________________

" Hyung I will miss you. " Said jungkook hugging yoongi. Yoongi and jimin are going France for a week making jungkook sad.

" Me too baby. " Yoongi replied.

" Then don't go. " Said jungkook whining.

" Jungkook...let him go. " Said namjoon making jungkook sigh. He looked at jimin and said " take care. "

After yoongi and jimin went away namjoon talked to jin about going to Jeju Island for few days.

Jin denied saying who will take care of taehyung. Namjoon said jungkook will take care of him.

Jin wasn't convinced but later taehyung told him to go saying he will be fine.

Next day namjoon and jin went to Jeju Island leaving taehyung and jungkook alone.

__________________

Right now jungkook is hugging taehyung from behind desparately waiting for the baby's movements.

Ever since taehyung told him that he felt gukkie kicking. He also wanted to feel but the baby always kick when he is not around making him annyoned.

" Jungkook can you sleep right now. I told you I will inform you when gukkie will kick. " Said taehyung getting annoyed.

" But you are always late. he stop kicking for some reason whenever I am around. As if he is angry with me.

Maybe because...." Jungkook stopped realising what he just said. Maybe gukkie is really angry at him cause he didn't except the baby as his at first.

" Kookie.." taehyung suddenly took his hand and put it on his belly.

For the first time jungkook felt something. He could feel something moving. He lift up taehyung's sweatshirt to feel more making taehyung blush.

Jungkook widen his eyes when he felt a kick again. He felt so happy like he achievement something special.

" Why he stopped? " Asked jungkook when he stopped feeling any movement.

" He probably fell asleep. We should sleep too. " Said taehyung ruffling jungkook's hair.

" You are right. Good night gukkie. Make sure to kick again tomorrow. I will wait. " Said jungkook placing a kiss on taehyung's belly.

Taehyung teared up seeing this side of jungkook.

Next few days went smoothly. Jin told taehyung how much he liked the island. Taehyung convinced him to stay there for more days. Jungkook always wait for gukkie to kick if he don't jungkook get upset.

Taehyung lowkey enjoy this little things. He love how jungkook take care of him and ask him if he felt gukkie moving.

Everything was fine until one day jungkook heard a scream from taehyung. He run towards the bathroom only to see taehyung lying on the bathroom bleeding.
Taehyung didn't know how he suddenly slipped in the bathroom floor.

Jungkook's heart dropped seeing taehyung like this.

Taehyung tried to sit up properly but failed because of the pain.

" Kookie ? " He cried out and reached for jungkook.

Jungkook was shaking in fear he went to taehyung and helped him to sit up.

" Save ou..r baby kookie, take m..e to the hospital. " Said taehyung crying making jungkook nod.

He picked up taehyung and called for Jackson.

Jackson started driving towards the hospital as jungkook sat on the backseat with taehyung.

Taehyung's head was on jungkook 's lap. Even though he was in pain he reached his hand out to wiped jungkook's tears and said " Kookie, you will love our baby if something happened to me right? You will not say that he is not your child. "

" Wh..at do you mean by that. No..thing will hap..pen to you. " Jungkook said stuttering.

" You must be thinking how desparate I am. I married you just to get a surname for my ba..by.  I indirectly forced you to love our baby...but I swear I am not b...ad person Kookie....I am just boy who never felt how it feels to have pa....rents, A dad an appa.
I just don't want my baby to feel the same..."  Said taehyung crying.

" I am sorry if I made you feel like you are the bad person. It's me who is bad." Said jungkook crying with taehyung.

" I know you never liked me jungkook. I was never your type....." Before taehyung could say anything he felt jungkook's lips on his.

Jungkook kissed him and then said " why do you think I gave you my jacket on that day. No matter what I never shared my clothes with anyone.

I liked you since day one. "

____________________

Author's note

I kept my promise.