chapter - 8

Jin and jimin reached hospital. They just hope it's not too late.

When they reached they went to the doctor, jin was sure taehyung will come to this doctor.

" Seokjin? " the doctor called when he saw him.

" doctor taehyung came here right? " asked jin anxiously.

" yes. He is getting body check up in that section. " said the doctor pointing at a room. When jin and jimin went to the room the doctor sighed in relief.

Taehyung was getting ultrasound he didn't looked at the screen. He didn't wanted to get attached to the fetus.

" umm.... " the person who was doing the ultrasound was hesitating  he should say it or not since he knew taehyung was going to abort.

" do you want to say something? " asked taehyung.

" well it doesn't matter since you are going to abort right now. Actually the fetus doesn't look stable. Even if you decide to keep the baby you have a chance to get miscarriage in three or four months. "

" what? " jin said as he entered he heard what the person said.

" who are you? How did you enter? "

" I am his hyung tell me about the baby's condition. " said jin not even looking at other things.

Taehyung suddenly felt like his heart stopped after hearing this. Yes he wanted abort the baby not getting attached but he felt like horrible person.
He heard from hyung that how pregnant Omega's thinking effect the baby. If they think good things the baby feel happy if they think bad the baby also feel bad.
He thought about killing about his baby maybe because of this...
When an omega love their baby they feel protected.
He didn't realize when he started crying.

" tae... Don't cry please  " he heard Jimin caressing his head. His sobs got louder.

Jin sighed looking at taehyung's condition. He went to sit behind him and then he made taehyung look at him.

" tae baby look at me and tell the truth.
Do you really want to abort this baby ? " Asked jin.

Taehyung took a while to answer and said " yes" without looking at jin.

" why ? " Asked jin again making taehyung nervous.

" Hyung...I... you already did so much for me and jimin. I don't want more trouble for you...."

" Trouble ? You and jimin both are my strength. You think I would survive without you guys. You know how proud I feel whenever I see you both.
I have face so many horrible situation in my life where I would struggle to give you both proper food. I could have just give up on you when a couple wanted to adopt you.
Doing something for both of you makes me happy. It makes me proud of myself.
Just like you both I will raise your baby too. I never thought of this baby as trouble. I am just worried about you.you are too young to face all this things.
Listen to your heart if you think that you are not ready to be a parent and it's hard for you then you can abort this baby I will not say anything but if your heart is telling you to keep this baby then remember we are here with you. This baby is not a trouble for us okay. Now tell me honestly what do you want ?" Asked jin not letting taehyung to look away.

"Hyung .....I... want to keep this baby but you know how hard my baby's life will be without the other parents surname? People will call him with disgusting names and also I didn't even get my degree. How will I raise him ? What If I became a terrible parent? He will never feel his other parents love. no Alfa will accept others kid as their own. I know how hard it is not having a dad...." Taehyung said anxiously. Even he didn't realise that inside his heart he was thinking about these possibilities.