chapter - 5

Yoongi he just made jungkook sleep. His phone start ringing. He picked up the call and heard news and felt like killing that person. He covered jungkook with blanket and then went out of his room.

" why can't we stop the news? " asked yoongi to namjoon.

" because the owner of the channel is not ready to take money. He said he will show the truth. " said namjoon from the other side.

Yoongi sighed " came home "

Jin took leave from the work that day. He made taehyung and jimin's favorite dishes.

After crying so much three of were tired and decided to forget everything and spend some time together.
Jin thought about asking why taehyung wore the outfits which were for prostitutes but decided to ask him later.

Three of agreed to it but inside three of them were knew they will never forget about it.

In the evening when three of them were watching a movie Jin got a phone call

" Jin did you watched the news. Omg I feel so bad for taehyung. How could the channel reveal taehyung's identity like that. " said one of worker from the restaurant making Jin confused.

" which news you are talking about? " Jin asked.

" you didn't watched it? It's on xxx channel. Now it's on every social media platform. I am sending you the link. "

When Jin saw the news he froze in his sopt. He couldn't believe this happened with them.
How will taehyung face this. His eyes start getting teary.

" hyung you will miss the best scene from the movie. " shouted taehyung as he called him.

Jin wiped his tears he tried to stop his sobbing. He washed his face and then took a long breathe.

He faked a smile and then sit with them. Seeing jimin and taehyung smile enjoying he couldn't tell the truth yet.

When Jungkook woke up from his sleep he went downstairs to see his brothers talking about something. When they saw him they stopped.

He went to them and hugged yoongi and said " I am hungry. "

" the little baby is hungry let's feed him bottle. " said yoongi teasing jungkook.

" hyung ... " jungkook screamed annoyed making namjoon and yoongi laugh.

" Mr choi bring some snacks for jungkook. " said namjoon. Mr choi their head servant immediately went to the kitchen.

Namjoon didn't know how to tell jungkook about the news. It will be disturbing for him.

After jungkook finished his while watching a movie. Yoongi looked at namjoon telling him to inform jungkook about the news.

" jungkook there is something you need to know. " said namjoon but jungkook thought they are going to tell him something about marriage. That's why he got up and start going towards upstairs.

" jungkook listen. " started yoongi but jungkook replied " I don't want to hear anything right now. I am going to my drawing room so don't disturb me. "

Jungkook went to the room where he paint. He pulled up his sleeves and started painting.

Namjoon get a phone call from the the channel owner saying he is ready to take money and make jungkook innocent.

When namjoon asked why didn't he agreed before the person said he took money from his uncle but then realized namjoon could give him more.

" fine, I will send you the check. Just do it as soon as possible. "