chapter -14

Jimin was nervous, he took a deep breath and came out of the bathroom.
He saw yoongi sitting in the bed, he was looking at his laptop.

Jimin sat on the other side. He was playing with his fingers. Being honest he was feeling really sleepy but it's their weeding night he didn't know if yoongi will like it if he sleeps.

" Get some sleep you look tired. " Said yoongi making jimin come out of his thoughts.

He looked at yoongi to confirmed that he heard it right.

Yoongi raised his eyebrows as jimin was looking at him for a minute now.
He knocked jimin's forehead with his fingers making jimin blush.

Jimin quickly layed down and covered himself with blanket.
" Good night " He mumbled.

Yoongi chuckled and off jimin's side of lamp. "
Good night " He replied.

__________________

" This is our room. " Said namjoon as he opened the door for jin.

Both went inside jin looked around the room. There were pictures of three brothers having some good time together.

" Go get freshen up. " Said namjoon to jin as he opened the closest door showing him.

Jin went to the closest and picked up his night outfits then he entered the bathroom.

Namjoon checked his phone and saw his friend sending him tons of weird emojis, they couldn't talk much in the weeding event. This friend of him get shocked seeing three brothers in the weeding especially when namjoon denied him in that day in his office.
Well namjoon was thankful to his friend for giving him this idea but he doesn't say thanks so he replied him saying good night.

After sometime jin come out with a towel in his hand while water was dripping from his hair.

Namjoon then went to the bathroom to freshen up while jin sat infront of the mirror. He blushed when he remember the kiss . it's like a dream to him to get married. He so lost in his thoughts that he stopped drying his hair with his towel.

" You could use hair dryer, it will be quicker " said namjoon making jin came out of his thoughts. He realised he was holding the towel in his hand instead of drying his hair.

" It's fine. " Said jin and start drying his hair.

Namjoon layed down on his bed. He was really tired. He could feel his headache starting.

Jin put the towel aside and went to the bed.

" You are getting your headache again. " Asked jin.

" Maybe.. " said namjoon looking at jin.

" Put your head here .." jin gesture namjoon to put his head on his lap.

Namjoon was confused but he obey jin. Jin start giving him a head massage.

Namjoon sighed in relief.

" It feels like you have done this before. " Said namjoon making jin chuckle.

" Taehyung used to get headache sometimes when he used anxious for his exams. " Said jin.

Namjoon almost feel asleep when jin told him to move. He layed down beside jin and soon feel asleep.

Jin smilied seeing him sleep like a baby he looked drained out.

____________________

The next morning jin woke up first he took a bath and open the door to go outside only to see a servent standing outside of the room.