chapter - 34

Taehyung whole face turned red as he saw several red spots and teeth marks on his neck. His lips were swollen, eyes were red.

He looked at jungkook and said " you? You could have stopped me. "

" Not a word. " Said jungkook mimicking taehyung and entered the bathroom.

Taehyung sat on his bed holding taeguk. He laid him down and caresses his cheeks " Your appa and dada both are idiots. "

The baby looked at taehyung with his doe eyes making taehyung's heart flattered. He is so happy to see his baby growing up in a good environment. At first he couldn't tell but now he can say that gukkie look more like his dada.

" Traitor, it's me who who kept in my belly, it's me who gave birth to you and you choose to look like your dada huh." Said taehyung kissing taeguk's nose.

Jungkook came out of the bathroom and smiled seeing taehyung talking to their baby.

He felt a strange satisfaction as he watched them. He is a father now he have to be responsible, he have to raise his little gukkie be the best father in the world.

He went sit beside taehyung and said " my baby choose to look like me cause he knows that his dada is the most goodlooking. Right gukkie? " Asked jungkook kissing taeguk's cheeks.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and said " hope along with your dad's look you won't choose to be like him. Shameless, bratty, playboy. "

Jungkook scoffed and said " ofcourse you want him to be like you. Stupid, silly, nerd. "

" It's far better than being like you. "

Taeguk suddenly started crying making both of them stop at looked at him.

Taehyung picked him and tried to make him stop crying but he didn't stop.

" He must be hungry. Feed him. " Said jungkook making him nod.

He looked at jungkook cause everytime he feeds his baby jungkook look away or leave him alone.

But to his surprise jungkook didn't look away or went outside.

" What? Don't tell me you want me to look away. Babe I already saw your everything yesterday. " Said jungkook making taehyung blush.

" So what. I am still not going to feed taeguk infront of you. Go away. " Said taehyung and turned around.

He sat properly and opened his shirt buttons. He started feeding taeguk when he felt hand around his waist from behind.

Jungkook put his hand around his waist from behind and put his head on his shoulder looking at taeguk who was eagerly sucking, it seems like he was really hungry.

" Jungkook, I told you not to. " said taehyung but get cut off by him.

" Shh. You are disturbing him. "

Taehyung looked at their baby who was half sleepy. He couldn't help but smile.

" Go get me breakfast. I am hungry. " Said taehyung getting away from jungkook when taeguk fully fell asleep.

He put taeguk in the middle of the bed and put pillows around him.

" What do you want to eat ? " Asked jungkook and took the phone.

" No you can't call anyone you have to go to the kitchen and brought my breakfast here. " Said taehyung taking jungkook's phone from his hand.

" But why ? Let me just call." Jungkook whined.

" nope you have to go down and get my breakfast. If you don't then I will not let you touch me for one month. Choice is yours. "

Jungkook took a deep breath and start going downstairs. I had so many one night stands i didn't felt embarrassed, no one teased me then why I am feeling embarrassed now. It's totally normal no need to feel feel embarrassed. He told himself but soon his face got red as he saw yoongi, namjoon sitting in the living room.