chapter - 21

Namjoon was very tired when he came back home. It's was midnight he walked towards jungkook's room to check on him but stopped realising now the situations are different. Jungkook is married now , he sighed and went to his room.

Jin was reading a magazine when he entered. Jin gave him a smile, he took namjoon's bag and gave him a glass of water.

" How was your day? " Asked jin. Namjoon took off his coat and and took the glass from jin.

" It's was bad really bad. " Said namjoon and entered the bathroom.

When namjoon came out after taking a shower he saw jin was sitting on the sofa waiting for him with his dinner.

He sat infront of him and said " you don't have to wait for me next time. It's not good for your health. Did you take your medicines ? "

Jin served him and said " I did. "

He was hasitating to talk about jungkook and namjoon's uncle.

" You want to say something? " Said namjoon making jin come out of his thoughts.

" I met your....mr wo jim today. "

Namjoon didn't looked surprised cause Jackson already informed him about it.

" He is not my uncle he is my enemy. Don't listen to him if you bumps into him next time. " Said namjoon making jin nod. He wanted to ask why but let it go since namjoon looked very tired.

__________________

Taehyung came downstairs to find namjoon who was drinking his coffee while reading a magazine.

He came and sat infront of him.

" You were right. " Said taehyung making namjoon chuckle.

" I am always right. " Said namjoon making taehyung pout.

" But how are you so sure? " Asked taehyung.

Namjoon didn't replied , he stood up and said " come with me. "

Taehyung was confused but followed namjoon.

They entered a huge room filled with different types of kids toys, video games and old baby to adult clothes.

" These are all jungkook's stuffs from his childhood to teenage. " Said namjoon making Taehyung surprised.

" You must be thinking why keeping all this unnecessary things specially clothes and games when we could just donate.." namjoon picked up a jacket which looked Brad new jungkook just wore it for once then said he didn't like it at all.

Taehyung looked at namjoon curiously.

" Jungkook hate giving or sharing his things with others. It doesn't matter if he is using these things or not. "

" He is so... sel ....." Taehyung didn't complete when he saw namjoon raising his eyebrows at him.

He nervously laugh and said " I mean he is so possessive. "

" He can't even give his things to others how he will give his own child to minje. " Said namjoon caressing taehyung's hair.

" But he don't even consider gukkie as his child. " Said taehyung.

" Right now he is annoyed, shocked because of pregnancy, marriage it was so sudden. He is a very sensitive person, he never thought he will get married this early and I kinda forced him. Because of all these things he is just irritated that's why he is behaving like this. With time he will start accepting you and this baby.

Trust me when this baby will be born he will be a overprotective father and love this baby more than you.

I know taehyung it's hard for you too. You had to get married all of a sudden. You went through hard times but still handling this situation so well. Maybe only jin should say this but I am so proud of you. "