chapter - 35

Jin looked at namjoon he knew the look it says namjoon isn't lying. He killed his own father.

He didn't know what to think, what to do in this moment. He felt like he couldn't breathe he run outside of the room.

Jackson was about to follow him but told him not to.

________________

Namjoon couldn't hold himself and sat down on the floor. All the memories he want to forgot came to his mind. He tugged his hair harshly screaming. He cried hard he is not a monster.

_________________

Jin was crying while about his life. Why he can't be happy for once. After a long time he was finally happy, satisfied with his life.
Now how can he live with namjoon after knowing this. He can't he just can't....

Jin felt dizzy he tried to keep his eyes open but get unconscious.

____________________

Jin opened his eyes and saw a unknown celling, he frowned and get up. He look around and realise he was in someone else's house.

He remember how he got unconscious at the middle of the the road. All the memories came to his mind, he look around and saw the clock it was early in the morning.

He went out of the room only to see a person sitting on the couch his back was facing him.

When the person realised he was standing behind he turned around. To jin's surprise it was j hope namjoon's friend. He met him in their reception party, he remember cause namjoon often talked about him.

" You ? "

" Thank God you remember. i found you in the street unconscious, you are lucky it was me. I was about to call namjoon how can he be so irresponsible.
You came and sit here. " Said j hope and was about to call namjoon jin stopped him.

" Don't call him. I ..... just want some alone time please..." Said jin desparately making j hope confused.

" Okay I am calling him, just calm down. Sit here here. " J hope made jin sit on the couch and sat infront of him.

Jin sighed and said" thanks for taking care of me. I have to go now. "

" Wait I have a news for you. You know you are pregnant right? " Asked j hope he was sure jin didn't know he was pregnant or namjoon would have share the news with him.

" What? " Jin couldn't believe what he was hearing. There is no way.... He can't be pregnant.

" What are you say..ing I can..'t " jin said looking at j hope with tears in his eyes.

" I called a doctor to check on you. The doctor told me you are two months pregnant. You shouldn't take any kind of stress right now it could effect your child. " Said j hope making jin sob.

" You are not lying right? " He asked crying.

_________________

Jin is currently at hospital, he couldn't believe when the doctor showed him the test results. He asked doctor why his pregnancy symptoms aren't showing. The doctor told him everyone's body is different so it's normal if he was not feeling any discomfort like others.

He sobbed hard seeing his ultrasound, seeing his baby growing up. He couldn't believe his dream became his reality. He is carrying a new soul. He is carrying his and namjoon's baby.
He missed namjoon so much at this moment.

The doctor suggested him not to take stress, not to eat certain foods, gave him some suppliments.

__________________