chapter - 18

" I am good. What about you ? Where is your husband? " Asked jin with a smile. He was surprised seeing the alpha who once wanted to marry him.

" Honey? " The alpha called, an omega came to him with a 4 years old baby in his arms.

" This is Kim seokjin....I told you about him remember. " Said the alpha. The Omega looked at him and smiled, he told the alpha to hold the baby and reached out his hand for a handshake.

" I am kim wojin. " Said the Omega.

" I am Jeon seokjin. " Said jin looking at the alpha first and then accepting the omegas handshake.

" My husband told me about you. I can't believe we finally met. You are so pretty litteraly the pritiest omega I have ever seen. Too bad you can't pass this beauty to your next generation..." Said the Omega with a innocent face.

The alpha glared at his omega and said " don't be so rude. "

" I was just telling the truth, honey. " The Omega said looking at jin who looked uncomfortable.

" If anyone is bothering you here tell me I will kick them out from here. " Said namjoon making jin looked at him.
He careses jin's waist making jin feel relaxed.

" Congratulations, Mr Jeon. You finally settled down with a beautiful Omega. " Said the alpha making namjoon raise his eyebrows.

" Do I know you? " He said making the alpha embarrassed.

" If you don't remember we met before mr Jeon. " Said the alpha.

" I don't bother to remember people unless they are very important. " Said namjoon making jin widen his eyes. He looked at namjoon but namjoon looked at the alpha infront of him.

" Seokjin, I must say you are very lucky to have mr Jeon as your husband. " Said the Omega wojin trying to change the topic.

Before jin could say something namjoon said " first I don't really appreciate people calling my husband informally.
And second I am very lucky to have him not the other way around. " Said namjoon while looking at jin making him smile.

" That's soo sweet. While enjoying your marriage life don't forget to plan for kids. Late pregnancy is not good for the baby's health. " Said Said wojin with a smile on his face.

Namjoon could feel what the Omega was trying to do.

" you should mind your own business, We don't need any advise from outsiders.  " Said namjoon and start taking jin away from them.

" Your kid is not feeling well maybe he's sleepy." Said jin and went away with namjoon.

Wojin and the alpha looked at their child, he looked like he will fall asleep in the party. They looked at the time and realized it's time for his sleep.

When jin and namjoon came out of the party and reached their car.

Namjoon pinned him to the car making jin gasped. Namjoon came very close to his lips and kissed him.
Jin was surprised but kissed him back.

The driver go flustered seeing this and quickly turned around.

After sometime they stopped and jin slapped namjoon's shoulder and said
" Are you a teenager or what? You couldn't wait til we reach home ? "

Namjoon chuckled, he kissing Jin's cheeks and said " I was just angry and couldn't control myself. "

Jin frowned hearing this from his alpha. He put his hand around namjoon neck and asked why.

" That alpha was looking at you with so much emotions like he was regretting not marrying you. "

Jin laughed hearing this " so what? I still don't see a reason to get angry."