chapter - 10

Jin was stuck not knowing what to say. If it was previous taehyung he would have jumped in happiness seeing his idol. But now he didn't know what to say.

"I am Jeon namjoon and I know that I shouldn't have come here without informing but i want to talk about something really important. " Said namjoon making jin annoyed but he asked him to come in. He already saw their neighbour looking at them. He can't make a scene here.

" Tae baby go to our room and don't forgot to take your medicine.
Jimin go with taehyung." Said jin he don't want them to hear any conversation between them.

After jimin and tae went to their room. Jin stood infront of namjoon and asked " I have to go to my work. So just tell me the reason why u came here when I clearly told you to stay away"

Namjoon just chuckled and sat on the sofa. He looked around the apartment and said " is that how you treat your guests mr Kim ?"

Jin rolled his eyes and said " yes specially those guests who are not invited."

Namjoon was about to answer him when he start feeling pain in his head. He tried to calm down but his headache was extreme. He tried to massage his temple and then bring out his wallet to find his medicine. To his bad luck he forgot to put his medicine.
" Just give me minute." Said namjoon and took deep breath to come down. He don't go to doctor because he knew the doctor will suggest him to take rest, not to worry, no to overwork,he was tired of hearing all this so just take pills. But these days the headache is getting worse. Right now he can't even talk to jin because of it. He slept late yesterday and got up early maybe that's why.

Jin who was seeing all this annoyance soften. He understood namjoon was probably getting terrible headache. He went to his kitchen and made some harbal tea.

He handed the tea to namjoon who looked at him with questioning eyes.
" This tea will help you to feel better take it..... Take it.. why u are looking at me like I mixed some poison in it." Jin again got annoyed seeing namjoon looking at him without taking the tea.

Namjoon took the tea and smells it , it smells very nice he thought.
After drinking the tea namjoon felt better.
Jin was reading a business magazine which taehyung brought. The page he is reading right now is Jeon namjoon. Businessman of the year. He was waiting for namjoon to say something.

Namjoon coughed to get Jim's attention. The situation felt awkward.

Jin sighed and put the magazine down,he looked at namjoon.

" I am here with marriage proposals " Said namjoon with a black face.

" Excuse me ? " Jin said he thought he misunderstood.

" You heard it right. " Said namjoon making jin confused.

" What do you mean by marriage proposal...s? " Asked jin.

" Mr Kim I am very straight forward person when I feel like saying something I say it without hesitation.

I want taehyung to get married to my younger brother Jeon jungkook.

And I think jimin is perfect for my brother Jeon yoongi. " Said namjoon.

Jin couldn't believe what he just heard. He didn't say for a minute and then said " Are you making fun of our situation mr Jeon ? Yesterday you send money and today you are here with marriage proposals? If this is some kind of pranks you are playing with us for your entertainment? "

" Yesterday i was just giving you a option. And do you think I have the time to play pranks with people?

I know you are probably shocked but I am very serious about this.