chapter - 36

Namjoon was nervous when he came back from his office.Even though jin told him came early he came late. He didn't want to enter the mansion, didn't wanted to face jin.

He entered his room feeling emotionally exhausted. He didn't found jin in their room. He could feel his heart beats getting faster. He put his bag down and went to wardrobe he sighed seeing jin's clothes. But again it's just clothes he can leave without his clothes.

He went to bathroom and took a long shower. He tried his best not to cry.

When he came out of the bathroom he saw jin standing in room with some papers in his hands.

" Let's talk. " Said jin sitting on the bed.

Namjoon didn't answer him instead he went to jin and put his on jin's lap sitting in the floor.

He took jin's other hand and put it on his head. " Don't worry I will sign the divorce papers if you want. Just give me a moment. "

He could hear jin sigh.

" Why did you kill him ? Just because he cheated on mom ? " Asked jin making namjoon shook his head.

" I didn't kill him just because of this. "

" He tried to kill my brother's. "

" One day he came to grandpa and ask him for money. Grandpa denied saying he won't waste any money on him. He luxurious lifestyle was ruined once grandpa stop giving him money.

Then he thought of taking over the company, he knew once he became the CEO he can take money from company's profits.

Grandpa again denied knowing he won't be a good CEO. They had an argument and he even hurt grandpa physically.

That time grandpa decided to transfer all of his property to us. He started the process and in this matter he had to go to busan. Grandpa let for few days.

And he got to know about this. He knew once the property be became ours he will not get anything.

So he decided to do the worse. The day grandpa left he came our old mansion to kill us.

Yoongi, jungkook and me used to share a room that time. They were sleeping when he went inside. He pulled out a knife and tried to.... He tried to kill jungkook.
I was in the bathroom, when I saw him standing there with a knife i froze I didn't know what to do.

Before he could stab jungkook I pushed him. He fell down and looked at me in disgust. He took his knife and came towards me. I got scared and run outside, he started running behind me. I came to our terece and hide in the corner. He came and started searching me. That time I didn't know what to do. I was scared, angry. The person who was supposed to be my father was ready to kill me and my brother's.
He first snatched my mom and then trying to snatch my brother's.
I really didn't know why I couldn't control himself and ended up pushing him.

When he fell down I came to my sense I also faint there. A servent then found me and took me inside.

Grandpa came and made it seems like it was a suiside.  "

Jin gasped hearing this. He can't even imagine the how namjoon must have felt that time.

" I did not mean too i swear I didn't know what happened to me that time....I am not really..." Namjoon breathing got heavier as he tried to explain.

Jin sat on the floor with namjoon and hugged him tightly. Namjoon sobbed on his shoulder making his heart clench.

" Shh... it's okay. It just happened so forget about it. You were just a kid who was trying to survive that time. "