chapter - 9

" you are joking right hyung ?" Asked jungkook nervously.

" I wish it was a joke " said namjoon while wiping his face with a tissue.

" And who is pregnant?" Asked yoongi not shocked. he knew it , one day this will happen.

" Kim taehyung." Namjoon simply replied while drinking a glass of water.

Jungkook gulped. He nervously looked at yoongi and asking him to help but yoongi just crossed his hand ready for the drama.

" you brat !" Said namjoon and pulled out his shoe to hit him.

"Hyung listen .... ahhh" jungkook run around the mension to save himself from his hyung's warth.

He tried to hide himself behind the servents who tried to control their laugh seeing jungkook's condition.

They remember the last time it happened. When Jungkook was just 17 and didn't go to his classes instead went to the club and came back home drunk, the next day namjoon chased him with his shoe.

" Water " said jungkook and sat on the sofa after half and hour running through out in mension. A servent immediately a servent gave him.

Namjoon also sat on the sofa hafing. Lastly throwing his other shoe at him.

Jungkook catches the shoe and sheepishly smiled at namjoon.

" It just a mistake okay. I was on my heat and I thought he was a prostitute,he will take pils.
Stop looking at me like I made every person pregnant I slept with." Said jungkook sulking.

" Look how proud he look being a Playboy"said namjoon making jungkook annoyed.

" I don't play with people's feelings okay ? I just go to club and flirt with Omega's. Now if they are the one who wants to sleep with me why I should reject ? Just because in news they call me a player that doesn't mean it's true."

"See yoongi this boy have no shame.

For god sake jungkook be responsible for once. " Said namjoon while rubbing his forehead because of the pain.

Jungkook felt bad, he went to his hyung and hugged him from the side.

" I am sorry hyung. Why u are taking so much stress just tell the Omega to abort the baby that's...." Jungkook didn't finish saying when yoongi shouted making jungkook shocked.

" jungkook !"

Jungkook get upset seeing his yoongi hyung angry. His namjoon hyung gets angry at him sometimes but he never saw his yoongi hyung getting angry.

" Jungkook, it's your child, it's your blood. How could you say things like this." Said namjoon making jungkook annoyed.

" So what do you want me to do hyung
Marry that Omega and raise the child ? " said jungkook standing up.

" Yes I want you to take responsibility as you are the father. Don't be a cowerd jungkook .." said namjoon making jungkook more angry.

" I don't want to be a father and don't care if this makes me a cowerd." Said jungkook and run towards his room making yoongi sigh.

" don't get hurt hyung you know it's the blood in him that is speaking." Said yoongi.

Namjoon made his mind. He will do anything for jungkook's well-being even if he have to force him.

_____________________

" taehyung, here's your medicine."

Jimin sat beside taehyung after having dinner taehyung was reading some articles about pregnancy also waiting for jin.