chapter - 31

" you were the most prettiest omega I have ever seen in my life.

I wanted to know your name so bad that day, I was about ask you when hyung came and I couldn't.

I was just not ready to get married to be a father. But since it was you I agreed to get married.

I am a very selfish person. I hate sharing my Hyungs attention with anyone. I used to get annyoned hearing only good things about you from namjoon hyung. You are business student who will help hyung to run the company in future while I am totally different from him. You are litteraly his shadow.
I felt insecure. I was scared that hyung will love you more. He will take you my place. " Jungkook stopped when he saw taehyung smile with teary eyes.

" I know i am an idiot. I always get insecure whenever my Hyungs give someone attention.

I am sorry for behaving like that. I swear I will never be rude to you again. Just stay with me. " Jungkook kissed taehyung's cold hands.

Taehyung started to feel dizzy he could not longer stay awake. He closed his making jungkook panic.

" Hey don't sleep. You are scaring me see I am taking you hospital. You will be fine. " Jungkook tried to wake taehyung.

" You are worr...ied only for me ? What abo..ut gukkie? " Said taehyung trying to stay awake.

" Stay awake like this. Ask me more questions I will answer them. " Jungkook tried to make taehyung open his eyes.

" I am worried for gukkie too. I want him to be fine. And I know he will be fine. He is strong like you.
You know at first I thought I will scold him when he will come out. Why he always stopped kicking when I was one who wanted to feel his kick.

But then I thought maybe he was angry at me for not accepting him.
I am scared I will the worse dad..."

Jungkook cried hard remembering all the hurtful things he said. He regret not accepting his baby earlier. what's his baby's fault when he is the one who is scared of responsibilities, he is the one who didn't wanted a child.

" Tae ? Baby wake up. You are scaring me.. " jungkook tried to taehyung but he didn't respond.

Jackson stopped the car infront of the hospital where the doctor and the nurses were standing ready to treat taehyung.

Jackson thought jungkook will be scary to go inside the hospital so he tried to take taehyung from his hold but to his surprise jungkook didn't let him.

With the help of nurses jungkook put taehyung in a stracher and went inside the hospital.

Jungkook didn't know what to do. His head was spinning as he struggle to stand. He would have fell if Jackson wouldn't have make him sit on the chair.

After half an hour the doctor came out. Jungkook stood up with all the enargy he had.
" Mr Jeon, we have to do emargency c section. This is the only we could save taehyung. Since this will be a premature birth so we can't say anything about the baby yet. " Said the doctor and nurse give jungkook a paper to signature.

Jungkook signed the papers and said " I want taehyung and my baby to be fine. "

Jungkook sat there for next three hours hoping to see taehyung soon.

Namjoon and jin run towards jungkook worried. Jackson informed them when they reached hospital.

" Kookie ? " Namjoon called making jungkook look up. He hugged namjoon crying.

When the doctor came three of them were hold their breath. They just wanted to hear a good news nothing else.

" Taehyung is doing well. " The doctor said making three of them releif.