chapter - 16

" I need your signature on this." Said namjoon as he handed a file to jin making him confused since they already signed the marriage papers on their weeding day.

Jin looked at the papers and widened his eyes he saw the papers say that from now on 8% shares from the Kim industry will be his.

" I can't take this." Said jin looking at namjoon.

" You have to accept, it's from our grandpa. "
Said namjoon give him the pen.Jin sighed and signed the papers.

" Anything else? "

" Tired? " Asked namjoon making jin shake his head.

" This is nothing compared to what I did in the restaurant. Today I just made breakfast for my family. " Said jin as he kept his head on namjoon's sholder as they were sitting in the sofa.

" did jungkook said anything wrong in the morning? " Asked namjoon making jin smile.

" No. He was just being a little brat. " Said jin making namjoon sigh.

" Try not to get upset if he say something hurtful because he never meant to hurt someone.
He never got any parents love. He don't know how a mothers love feel or how a happy family feels. Only yoongi and me was there for him in his whole life. He used to be sick most of the time not eating anything at all. We had to struggle everyday just to feed him. I was a child myself didn't know how to raise a child,specially after grandpa passed away. I used to give him everything he want so he won't cry anymore or eat his food. I know that was not the best idea but.... I had to work, yoongi had his own teenage life and jungkook ended up becoming a spoil brat. But trust me he is not a bad person he just crave for more love and attention. He is just really bad at expressing himself. He is always scared that me and yoongi will not love him anymore, I don't know from where he got this idea. Maybe because...
It will take some time but maybe when he will raise his own child he will know that for yoongi and me he is our child and we can never forget our child or stop loving them."

" Are you sure jungkook will take responsibility of his child ? " Asked jin.

" I will give him some time but if he doesn't even try then I have a plan." Said namjoon making jin frown.

" Plan ? "

" Yeah. I have a plan to make him responsible towards his child and taehyung. "

" You are soo cunning. " Said jin looking at namjoon with disbelief making him laugh.

" I can be anything for my family's well-being. "

" Few days later you will kill someone and say I can do anything for family. " Said jin scoffing.

Namjoon went stiff for a second. He cleared his throat and changed the topic

" Do you want to for a vacation ? " Asked namjoon.

"You mean honeymoon, to be honest right now I don't. I can't leave taehyung in this condition.
Jimin is also having exams in upcoming days. This is not the right time but if you want to go then..." Jin didn't wanted to upset namjoon.

" I also don't think it's a right time. But I was thinking what if u want to go." Said namjoon making jin smile.

____________________

"jungkook focus. "

Jungkook sighed and nodded his head.
He was thinking about taehyung.
How can the Omega can be so innocent?

Someone knocked the door.

" young master, master jin asked both of you to come downstairs for lunch. "