Chapter - 12

" the condition is that there will be three marriages if not then there won't be one" Namjoon said expecting jin to get angry.

But jin was calm, he looked at namjoon and said " I knew it. You just want to take advantage of our situation. You think of these marriages as a deal. "

" I could have done worse just to make you and your brothers agreed on this marriage but I didn't  Because i don't think this marriages as a deal."

Namjoon sighed.

" Mr Jeon. You want to marry me, Why ? " asked jin looking at namjoon. He don't why he felt like he could feel the exhaustion namjoon was feeling.

" You are pretty, kind hearted, responsible. You have everything I want in my life partner " Said namjoon, yes he didn't tell the main reason but he didn't lie either.

" I don't have everything mr Jeon....
I am a barren. " Said jin making namjoon surprised.

" I... don't get my heats. "

" Tell me mr Jeon will you still marry me knowing I can't get pregnant?
No right? You are the heir of Jeons, the royal family who prefer their own blood instead of adopted ones.

You are the oldest son also the CEO of Jeon industries, one day you will have to give your position to your child.

Please mr Jeon try to understand it's not possible. Jimin will not agree with this marriage. " Said jin.

Namjoon was silent for a while then he said " my dicision will not change mr Kim. I don't care if you can get pregnant or not."

Jin was shocked hearing this. He was silent for a while then he composed himself and said

" It's just your ego mr Jeon think about it seriously then decide. " Said jin and get up.

He was about to go but namjoon held his hand from behind.

" My ego never decide what I will do in my life.
I am not marrying you to have a child.
I don't want you as a baby maker I want you as my life partner, as a homemaker, someone who will take care of me and my brothers, someone who will understand me. " Said namjoon making jin feel lots of emotions he don't want to feel.

" About my position in future. I am okay with anyone from my family taking it. "

" I...." Jin couldn't say anything. How can this Alfa accept him even after knowing that he can't give him a child. He already buried all of his wishes to become a homemaker, a good omega to his alfa. He knows that he have this old mindset but he can't help it. When he was a child he used to see his parents taking care of each other, his mother making food for his father, how his mother always welcome him after he comes back from his office. His mother used to tell him " one day you will find your Alfa and then u will have a family with him. " He used to ask him mother when he will grow up and get married. His mother used to laugh and say soon but that soon never came. After knowing his condition and that Alfa's rejection he was devastated.

But why today his heart is beating so fast hearing this Alfa ? Why his words stopped while saying no?
He didn't realise tears start coming out of his eyes.

Namjoon loose his grip on jin's hand seeing him crying. Jin sat on the sofa put his face in his palms.

While on the other side jimin was hearing all this can't believe what he heard. His hyung always hide all of his pain infront of them so they could be happy.

He cut the phone call and then call again.

Jin heard his phone ringing. He saw its jimin and picked it up.