CHAPTER 35

Laurent's pov.

She like me too, that's all ive been thinking now. I didn't know that all i need is Arthur for her to confess to me.

Pero hindi ko naman alam na mag seselos sya, just because of arthur. But thanks to him, my baby confessed.

My happines is over flowing i cant even demystify. Really, the feeling is mutual beetwen us.

Our memory's in that place, is the memory i will never forget. Never.

Nandito na kami sa airplane, where going back sa manila. I wish i could spend more time with tamira.

But we cant, i have a company to run. And she have school.

My nursy, i mentally smile. Remembering how she saved that man's life. I was so proud of her.
It only makes me fall harder.

Tamira is here beside me, sleeping cutely with the sponge bob pillow i bought for her. Yeah its from me.

I told nanay stella, na wag sabihin sa kanya. Nadaanan ko lang yan sa isang store. Knowing her its her favorite cartoon. So i asked nanay if she can give to her and take all the credits.

I cant help but smile, while looking at her. I love her so bad, i cant just say it. Baka mabigla sya, i want to take it slow for her to adjust.

I know she's doubting my confession and shes afraid, because im married. Hindi ko na papatagalin ang kasal nato, i dont want to hurt tamira and let her think that im not sincerely loving her.

Im so stupid, marrying someone just because i dont care. Because i thought im not capable of falling inlove. But here I'm whipped for this woman beside me.

But there so many problems to deal with, so after i sort that out. After i deal with him.

" hey, baby wake up. Where about to land." I softly said waking tamira up.

She slowly opened her eyes, god! Shes so cute! " mhmm, goodmorning." She said scratching her cheeks.

" silly, its not morning." I said smiling, kala nya talaga umaga pa. Shes so cute really.

" ay sorry. Malapit naba mag land?" She asked fixing her hair. I cant help but gulp seeing her exposed neck. Its so white i badly wanna bite it.

" uy."

" ah- ah yeah." I answered stuttering, i evert my eyes  somewhere, just not her neck. Oh god.

" baket ka namumula dyan?" She asked giggling. What? Im red?!

" no way, its just hot." I coldly answered, wag na sya magtanong. Its her fault anyway.

Magsasalita pa sana sya, but i immediately hug her side ways and buried my face on her neck. Making her flinch a bit. She so cute.

Hinampas nya naman ang braso ko, i just laugh at her cuteness.

" kala koba po, mag l-land na? Ano pang ginagawa mo?" She asked, shes like a mother scolding me gosh.

Instead of answering, i bite her neck softly. I heard her gasped at my action. I cant help it okay.

I got up from her neck and seat properly, i laughed seeing her red face. Shes blushing.

Inirapan nya lang ako, then just play with her phone.

" welcome back!" Bungad saamin, pagkapasok palang namin ni tamira sa front door ng house. Gosh what are they doing?

I looked at timara, shes beside me. She look surprised too. But giggled afterwards.

And there here, welcoming us. Chloe, sam, nanay stella, cole, pssh jackson. And cassy too.