CHAPTER 45

Laurent's pov

" ms. veronica, don robert would like to ask what is your business with him?" I heard conrado ask, seriously?! Lolo's pissing me off big time.

Im here right now, sa east alcantara mansion. I cant wait any longer,
i have to talk to lolo, gusto kong malaman kung anong sinabi nya kay tamira, why would tamira leave me like that? Based on what i see. She doesn't want that, my baby is crying for fuck sake!

" open the door conrado." I coldly said, im trying my best not to burst out in here. Im getting fvcking impatient!

" b-but ms. Veron——"

" OPEN THE FVCKING DOOR! NOW!"  I shouted, halatang nagulat sya. Kanina kopa sinasabi na buksan, so fvking stupid!

" y-yes ms." He stuttered, that's right. Napaka dami pa kaseng tanong.

As soom as he opened the door,
i aggressively walked in. This is getting out of hand. Lolo's is just to much.

" veronica."

I heard his voice, his not facing me. His sitting on his swivel chair.
I mentally scoff,  how can he be so chill. When im right here losing the woman i love.

The woman i love, the woman who accepted my flaws. The woman who loved me whole heartedly,  the woman who's giving me the warmth that i needed eversince.

Tamira.

I miss her.

" what did you do?" I coldly ask, his ruining my life, and i cant accept this.

" its for you're own good apo, that blaire dont deserve you. Kakakilala mo palang sa kanya, and now your being like that? Anong pinakain nya sayo ha? And for god sake veron! Your both women!" From calm voice, now his raising it. I cant believe lolo. He just did that? Because he thinks that tamira dont deserve me?

Unbelievable.

Im the one who doesn't deserve her, yet she loved me.

And who cares if were both women?

" really lolo?" I weakly said, his facing me now.

" oo apo, and now dapat kalimutan mona sya, walang mangyayari sayo kung ipag papatuloy mo yan. She even accepted the money i gave her, and———

Before lolo could finish his sentence,  binaksak ko ang isang brown envelope na binigay nya kay tamira.

" is that what your talking about?" I weakly ask.

His just staring at the envelope.

Speechless? Aye?

" to correct you lolo, naabutan ko lang naman po yan sa basurahan sa kwarto nya." I said, looking at him. His to much.

" i don't care, yaan ang makakabuti sayo. Baka masira pa ang buhay mo pag pinag patuloy mopa iyan." He coldly said, not meeting my gaze.

Ruined?

Sirang sira na. The first time tamira didn't look back at me, and walked away. Seeing her cry because of lolo's doing's.

Its already ruined.

Ano pang masisira? Sira na lahat.

" its already ruined lolo." I weakly said. I weakly bowed. Nanghihina na ako.

" eversince, the woman i love turn her back at me." I said weakly. Every word i said is almost a whisper. But i guess he heard it.

" masaya kana lolo? You just ruined me. Alam nyopo, all my life. I tried to prove to you that im worth to be your apo. But all my life, paulit ulit mong sinasampal sakin na dapat si kuya yung buhay at hindi ako. Sa sobrang daming ulit, namanhid na ako. I cant even feel something anymore." And this time i tried to meet his gaze, and i succeed.