prologue

Kinn's pov:~

When vegas in the washroom pointed gun at me after i punched him there was something in his eyes that would've been a death of me years ago. That something in his eyes that a 17 years old of me would've cried seeing that. That something in his eyes that would've riped my heart apart if we were in our teen days. That something was.... betrayal, disgust, anger and on top of that something that i thought i would never get from him ....pure hatred.

I still remember when we were little he would always come complaining to me, that khun is being bad by not playing with him and telling him he would beat him if he didnt stop bothering him, as he was 1 year younger than me and always stuck to me asking if i would always protect him and I'd tell him that when im here no one will hurt him.

I still remember when we were in high school and he would be always sulky when i don't spend time with him becus of work as after kidnapping of khun with studies, i was also burdened as the heir of the Theerapanyakun clan.
Vegas always stayed with me excusing to his father that he was learning the mafia things with me as he was the heir of minor family.

I still remember when i started feeling something shift in us. As i started get more of attracted to him. As i started adoring him more. As i started loving him more. And then i realised that , yes, i was in love with him. I was in love with my cousin. I was in love with my Vegas. I was afraid that he would be disgusted so i tried to buried those feeling. I did everything not to let them show.
But....

I still remember when we were talking about the way in future we will do everything to join the both families , minor and major, together as the hiers as we were sitting in my room. Like any another day we both were talking about here and there when i looked at him and found him already looking at me. Before i get a another second, i felt soft lips on mine. I didn't know how to react and vegas also didn't move them. After a beat he parted away and open his eyes and looked at me and that was the moment i came back from the shock state and cup his checks and pull him towards me as our lips meet. It was slow, gentle kiss. When i pull away to breath, we both looked at each other for a while and broke into giggles.
That night, just like any other nights, we cuddle to sleep but with kissing each other here and there.
That night i went to sleep with him knowimg that the love i have was reciprocated. The love i have was being completed. The love i have was in my arms. And we dont care what people says but in this cruel dark world of underground we both are each other's light.

I still remember those nights when we both would be on the bed, cuddling each other and between the kisses he would always tells me that how much he loves me and i would do the same.

I still remember when things went down hill. When the dream of ours to join the our families together was crushed. Not by anyone else but by us. When the light we found in each other was distroyed. Not by anyone else but by us.

But right now with porsche in the bed next to me after the events that unfold today, i could not help but think about those eyes that shows something that would've been death of me years ago. That something that was....betrayal, disgust, anger and on top of that something that i thought i would never get from him ....pure hatred!

_________________________________________
Hey! Its my first time writing something so i hope you'll like this!

Please sorry for grammatical mistake as it is not my first language.

Hope you'll love it!💕