ch-10. History repeats...?!

As days went by, everyone can feel that the bodyguard who light up the whole mansion when the first time he stepped into it, is now not himself.

The cheerfull troublesome becomes way too much obedient and do things without even asking stupid questions like before.

Arm, Pol and Pete were trying to get their friend from whatever trance he was in past few days, but didn't succeed.

Instead of seeing Porsche talking to other bodyguards after his shift, they saw him being locked into his room, only coming out when its the time for his shift and then again locking himself up.

Even though Big and Ken didn't liked him, but couldn't help themselves asking Pete about what new 'drama' is Porsche doing. Pete just smiles sadly as he can see concern on the face of his fallow two bodyguards but didn't point it out and just said that 'i wish i could anwer that'.

Tankhun started to get anxious from the tense atmosphere whenever Porsche and other bodyguards are in his room.

He sense the way his 3 bodyguards act like they gonna lose their mind whenever it is obvious that once again Porsche is zoning out.

Tankhun himself didnt know what to do. Even if its been some months since Porsche has come, but he couldn't help and feel protective like he do for his other three minions.

Especially knowing his baby brother and Porsche are something. It makes everything more hard for him to understand.

Are they going through a disagreement?

Are they fighting?

Or worst...

Did they broke up..?

But everything confirms when he finally after days meet his baby brother in the security meeting. He could see that his baby brother is not so much different from his special bodyguard or maybe worse.

But what made him shocked more was what Kinn said in the meeting...

Porsche's pov~

As the yet one more security meeting was going on, i cant help but steal some glances at Kinn.

I can clearly see his lips from the side. Vegas is hella strong i can say that. Even after days his lips are still wonded.
And even though i just wanna reach out and take his face in hands and check if he's okay, this asshole deserved it.

"Okay that's it for this meeting" Kinn said as everyone bowed and stood up.

"One more thing..." Kinn said and tankhun groaned and glare at Kinn.

"There's a little bit of change in security teams"

"Kinn. Im not going to give you my any bodyguard. So don't even touch my three minions" tankhun said firmly as pete, arm and pol smile a little at their boss's posessiveness.

"Dont worry about that Khun. Im not taking anyone from you. Instead im giving you one of mine."

" huh!..." Tankhun said in confusion as all of us look at Kinn in curiosity.

"So the changes are... Porsche is going to be in Tankhun's security team, under Pete. Big is going back to his status as it was before. As my head bodyguard" it was drop silence. Everyone tried to understand that what just had happen.

This time... i couldn't even feel the hurt. Like there's nothing to hope or nothing to break.

My eyes went to Big, ready to see a winning smirk at his face but instead all i get is a frowning confused face. He looked at me and then look away. I couldn't see any traces of teasing in his face as he still had that frowning look.