ch-8. Nothing's left

Porsche's pov~

1 week after~

Its now getting in my nerves!

Kinn. He's getting in my nerves!

That night after getting tired watching series with Khun and others for hours, i came back to Kinn's- Oops our room (as kinn always used to correct me) like always to sleep, but when i entered..

Flashback-

I looked up as i entered the room only to find Kinn getting out of the bathroom. I smiled looking at him but he weirdly paused in his movement and looked at me with no smile which is too weird to be true. As Kinn is always like a puppy who jump on me as soon as i entered the room like a puppy meeting its master after the whole day. Kinn always himself admit that he's happy being a puppy as long as I'll be the master. Him and his weird ass talk.

But today Kinn is clearly more weirder.

"Hey" i said as walk up to him as he still just standing there looking at me with the same neutral expression.

I finally reached infornt of him, i smiled softly as maybe its just he got very tired today. I was about to cup his cheek and leaned for a kiss when he held my hand midair and turn his face to side.

"Kinn..." i was stunned from his action. He never had done this. He never had stop me to show my affection to him.

" im tired." Kinn said as he walked from my side and i was still frozed in my place not to know how to react.

I blinked my eyes twice as i processed what he said. Maybe Kinn is actually really tired and he didn't have energy to be his usual playful lovey-dovey cringy lovesick puppy self.

Even though he never behaved like this...

No. Kinn is just tired. Nothing else.

As i already had went to my and pete room to get freshen up and was in my night wear. I step towards the bed to sleep. And also because i know that it doesn't matter how tired or angry Kinn is, he's just not able to sleep without me cuddling and its same for me.

As i was just about to climb on the bed...

"Porsche. Today sleep in your room. Im too tired for anything and just want sleep with no disturbance." Kinn said with he's eyes closed. I felt a pang inside my chest at his words. This just... never happened. Kinn even when we fight and screamed at each other would still stop me from going to my room and then next morning would whine like a kid that why i left him alone and that he didn't get any sleep the night before.

I slowly backed away from the bed and turned around hoping he would call me back and i hold me throughout the night like always but he didn't. Before going out of the room i turned around and whispered " good night kinn"

He whispered back "night" but didn't said anything else.

Flashback ends-

That night i couldn't sleep. I didn't get any sleep for even a second.

Next morning too. As i make my way to kinn's room to know whatever happened to him the previous day and if he's alright. He just said with his cold voice, " im good Porsche. You should be on your shift now. Not here. Go back before you make more troubles." And then he get get of the room, leaving me there shocked.

All this 1 week, it feels like he changed suddenly. Its like he get amnesia. He just didn't remember me because All the time we crossed paths, instead of sending me his sweet smiles, he didnt even look at me once. Like i was just not there. Like i am nothing but just like other bodyguards. Its like there was never something between us.

Vegas x Kinnporscheजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें