ch-16. replacement

Kinn's pov~

I get up from my bed and look at my clock. Its 6AM. Well, not like that it matters.

Its been already like this for days. Just lying on the bed at midnight after doing meetings and paper work then get up from it without any sleep.

I wonder how Porsche and vegas are doing. Its the 5th day of Porsche being gone. And all i could do is wait. Just wait for Porsche to comeback and tell him about all the truth.

Yes.... i already made up my mind to now tell the truth.

I'll call Vegas too once Porsche arrives. So that i could tell both of them everything that happened. Everything that i did... i did because of my fear. Fear of losing them. Fear of being forced to live in this world with the guilt of killing the two people i loved.

But no... not anymore. I'll go insane if this keep continues. If I'll live this way anymore.

From past 5 days, khun comes in my room in evening everyday and spend some time with me. Sometimes we talk and sometimes we just sit in the silence, sitting in the balcony. It feels warm inside when Khun tried to sit sir as close as he can.

One thing that Khun didn't forget in past 5 days to ask before living my room is that ' you're gonna reveal the truth to them. Right?' And will give me a wide smile and a pat on my shoulder proudly when I'd say 'yes'.

Even thou everyday is getting harder without them, but the fact that Porsche and Vegas will be here more soon day by day makes me breathe a little easier.

I smiled at the thought of them being in my bed, all of us cuddling and teasing each other occasionally, far away from the danger. But at the same time the fear of them not accepting me is making me sick to my bones. Specially now that the probability of them forgiving me for what i have done to them would be one-forth .

All i can hope is for them to have their unanswered questions to be answered and them to be happy. More likely for them to be happy together. Even if im not included. Its weird the way somepart of my heart hopes for them to reject me and be away from a bad omen like me.

I smiled sadly as i shook my head for even thinking about them forgiving me.

I sighed and left for getting ready for the day with only one wish for... them to be happy.

Porsche's pov~

I groaned as sunlight behind from the window burn my eyes early in the morning as i opened them. Getting irritated from that i moved my head a little deeper in my pillow as the pillow also hug me tight-

WAIT! WHAT!

I sit up abruptly as i look at the person beside of me.

Vegas...

He just... he looks so peaceful like this. He looks like an innocent kid while sleeping with an adorable pout.

I smiled softly at him. The way my heart is beating so fast whenever im with him is going to create an another havoc in my life. I know what is happening. Yeaterday... i felt myself falling for the real Vegas a little. Its like whenever i look at him, i fall a little each time. I just wish.. this will last. It'll not end bad.

I tried to move gently away from the baby devil and almost succeeded when i suddenly heard a groan and i was pulled back into those arms as the person next to me mumble something. I let out a sighed as i tried again only to get the grip around my waist tight and him nuzzle in the back of my neck more.

"Stay" i can feel my cheeks warming up as he said that in his sleepy deep voice.

"Ok.." i said as i relaxed in his hold as he nuzzle deeper then let out a whine.

Vegas x KinnporscheOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara