.

Well! I just cant take it when people are just coming at me while being dumb that this is a fanfiction where things are different

AND IM JUST GONNA TELL YOU GUYS THE left over story now!!!

So these mindless people gets to know how fiction works! Im working my ass off for this. Already wrote chapters but nope! This is how these people is telling me back. Like i dont know how many times i said the word TRUTH in the story. Like obviously theres a reason behind this story!! Foolish people.

If you guys still wants me to continue or not , just tell me. Writer in the comments "continue" or "dont continue".

Its a warning that theres a whole ass spoiler if you guys dont want it STOP HERE! And comment for continuing the book.

But the TRUTH in the story they are talking about is-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Vegas and macau's mother died becus Kan shoot her. Since she loved someone else and he get to know. He let macau to be born becuase she begged him and then shoot her down. He hated Vegas because he got to know that vegas is not his child but he's the child of the man his wife loved. He kept Vegas to take revenge on Korn since he gets to know that Korn knew about everything all along. When Kan accidentally heard kinn and korn's conversation about kinn being ashamed of having feelings for his cousin, he threaten Kinn that he'll kill Vegas because he blame Kinn's father for her wife death. So he'll never let their family be happy with their partners and also tell him that Vegas is adopted or not his son. Kinn still didnt take him seriously as korn told him to forget about it as he was only a mere middle teenager and he should not be in so much stress for lossing the one he loves. Even though korn was himself always worried about vegas and macau.when their relationship begin he forget about everything as he was in cloud nine. Until korn threathen him that he'll put vegas in prostitute as he couldnt even do his work as minor family heir perfectly, atleast he could be a bitch like his mother. Kinn terrified at the thought of vegas going through bad things and knowing how kan is not his father would hurt him like hell. For protecting Vegas Kinn did everything. What he didnt knew that Vegas always knew that he's adopted. He hide that from everyone since his mother told him to when he was little.

And yup just like this they all get happy endings when things came out in front of everyone. The three lived together.