ch-14. Memories pt1.

Vegas pov~

I sighed and finally made an eye contact with Porsche..... and again looked away.

Well... if you ask me what is happening then let me tell you.... that i also don't know!!

Its been god know how many minutes and me and Porsche had been sitting on the couch- well not on the the same couch. He's sitting in front of me.

And!! He didn't stop glaring at me since i stepped inside the gates of his house. I tried talking to him like 'nice house' or 'your brother is not home. I see' and an awkward smile but Porsche continued his glaring.

Ugh! If only looks could kill.... then I'd be right now already six feet under in his backyard.

And well let me tell you... HE'S STILL GLARING!!!

Finally finding some courage, i stood up and went to his side and hesitantly sit on his side- No! He's on the one edge and im on another of the couch.

He let out a harsh breath then look at me, eyes are little soften.

"Why are you here?" He asked in a tired voice and its like suddenly i can see his appearance totally. He looks tired. Not only physically but also mentally and emotionally. He's not like his past cheerful self. He's just like his shadow.

"Porsche. Im not here to give you any trouble. I just want to spend... some time with you..." i said smiling nervously as i move little towards porsche.

"Vegas..." Porsche said as he let out a little shivering breathe and move towards me and surprisingly rest his head on my shoulder. Tiredly.

"Hmm...?" I hums as i wrapped an arm around his shoulder and lay him on me more comfortably.

Porsche sighed and stayed in his position for some more seconds before he opened his eyes and lifts his head, shifting his body towards me.

" do you think... someone can really pretend to love someone... this much that... that you just want to stay in denial even if the truth is in front of you. Even if its them who tells you the truth... you're heart denies it with a strong  desire. Even if your mind just... hates them... but your heart just wants nothing but to run back into their arms. Huh Vegas? Is it possible? That the truth that you believed suddenly comes out as a lie but that lie is not something... that your heart think is true."

Porsche said as tears are running down he's face. He looked so deep in my eyes that i can almost physically felt his pain that his eyes reflect. The way my heart is aching for him is something. Or maybe.... this aching is because of my own past. Maybe because the questions he's asking me, I've been asking them in the coldness of nights to no one for years.

But no... Porsche. Kinn do loves you. But he can't tell you. No he didn't pretend like he did... in the past. I just wish i can just carry you to Kinn and drop you off on him and make you feel less of this pain.

But i also know... Kinn is right. He have too many enemies who will take you away so far from him. Far from... me. That we will not be able to forgive ourselves. Kinn would kill himself if something happened to you because of him.

.... and maybe then I'll follow you two. Because then I'll get nothing left.

To prevent all this from happening, porsche. We have to do this. Kinn have to keep you away from him. Because there's no other choice-

A sob pulled me away from my thoughts. I looked at Porsche who was by now crying painfully as he hide his face in his knees as they were tucked to his chest.