ch-2. " he's not!..."

Porsche's pov~

I looked at khun in shock at whatever i heard. If Vegas and Kinn were that close then what happened that could change things between them this much. Tankhun looked at my shock face and dramatically sighed.

" you know, about this no one knows. I mean what happened between that shithead and my little brother that make things the way they are now. No one in the staff knows that once they were so close as staff has been changed over years so everyone thinks that they both hated eachother since birth. So thats why you never heard of these things." Now that makes more sense. But wait a minute.....why tankhun is telling me everything.

I looked at tankhun, narrowing my eyes.
" and why are you telling me all of this?"
Khun turn to me, " you really think i wouldnt know what is going on between you two, little porsche??" He moved his eyebrows teasingly. I get up nervously to avoid where this conversation is going, " ummm.....i dont know what you're saying, i just remember Kinn called me becus we had to go somewhere before outside gets dark...s-so yeah i h-have to gooo!!!!" And i ran out of the room, hearing khun laughing loudly.

I went to kinn's room and saw him doing some work on his ipad.

"are we going?..... I mean if you still want as you look busy" kinn looked up and smiled to me.
"Ofcourse we are still going. C'mon lets go. But where are we going?"
"Its a surprise date!"

After changing our clothes and eating at that cafe, we were sitting at ground behind us there was a beautiful temple illuminating in the dark. It was like the best day in months. With kinn, everything just felt so right. I can see Kinn being like a regular person in their 20s just like when we were in those woods.

I apologized to him as this date was not perfect as how i wanted it to be, and that i suck in this but he just looked me and saying that how do i know if i sucks with a smile. He showed me his trust in by giving me phone, he didn't think of me as a person who could be threat, he think of me as someone whom he can rely on and that made my heart warm.

I didnt wanted to ruin the mood but i need to get some answers or Kinn till next day would have a insane boyfriend as my head just can't stop thinking about informations khun gave me.

"Kinn" i called him softly as to not startled him as we both had our heads on each other. Leaning on each other.
"Yeah!"
"I wanted to ask something" i tried to sound as serious as i can be. Kinn freeze for some seconds then straight up and looked at me arching his eyebrow in question. I took a deep breath and asked, " why you never tried to erase this line in the family which divided the family into minor and major?"

Kinn just keep on looking at me with wide eyes and open his mouth many times but not saying anythig. He finaly after some more time, cleared his throat and speak softly, " Porsche..... you know what, there was once when joing the family was my dream.... mine and someone else's....but you know you cant get everything you wanted. So after sometime i stopped. Also because i get to know somethings that show me enough to give up and also i learnt that sometimes distance what makes things work in order." Kinn said looking in deep thought with hint of sadness in his eyes.

"It was Vegas right?" Kinn's wide eyes shoot up at me , " it was also Vegas dream with you to rule this underworld together with you as one family. No minor. No major. Just Theerapanyakun family." Kinn keep on looking at me with confusion and shock.

"Tankhun told me. Oh! And also hes smart enough to know about us by our actions" kinn smiled a little at that but still have a deep emotion in his face. Like he's guilty , sad, like he regrets but also in pain.

We sit in silence for some time.

Kinn then looked at me and held my hand, " porsche... just know that somethings happened because of which things can't go the same way they were. Vegas and i used to be closed.... real closed. But then everything came falling down. Everything he and me built together, was shattered." Kinn said in sadness and gave up tone. I looked at him in disbelief. Why Kinn and Vegas just forgets everything so easily if they were that much close?! Why they are not making efforts?! In the end of the day they both are brothers, but they both are always one step away from shooting each other. Whats going on with the both heirs?!

I cant control my frustration anymore.
They both are getting other people in between just to make each other suffer like vegas trying to get me so that he can laugh at Kinn for being left alone like im a toy who anyone can get. They both specially have to stop before one of them kill the other becus after all they gonna regret if they were close once.

" but there has to be someway to fix things back if you both were that close!?" I exclaimed and startling kinn in process.

"Porsche there's nothing we can do." He again said in that defeated tone.

"But you both were close!!" I again almost scream. Done with this bastards such a small will to try.

"Porsche i was the one who hurted Vegas. I would never forgive me!" kinn this time say while waving his hands dramatically. In the end he's khun's brother.

"But he's your brother!!! He's your cousin-"

" he's not! Porsche!"

...wait what!

I looked at kinn, wide eyes, as kinn also looked at me with same expression.

" kinn.....what do you mean..?"

Kinn looked here and there then looked at me.

" I-I meant that Vegas..... is not my cousin... b-but... but is my enemy!!!"

Kinn said flashing me his smile and nod in confirmation.

Though something is suspicious. But right now lets end this as its taking all my energy.

Kinn's pov~

" I-I meant that Vegas..... is not my cousin... b-but... but is my enemy!!!"

Why the fuck did i stuttered!!!!

I flushed him a smile and nod my head in confirmation to what i just said.

He looked at me with his mouth curving in 'oh' at my words but he looked still not much convinced. But right now i shouldn't say anything or I'll just blurt what i shouldn't in front of him in nervousness.

As fast as i can i changed the topic and we started walking back. Talking about other things. Porsche look so happy about today and im sure i myself would be looking like a happy child.

And i cant ruin this by bringing in the past.

And i cant let the truth out which will hurt everyone including porsche.

I had promised myself that I'll take this truth to my grave with me. Doesn't matter how much it hurts me i can't let anyone knows. I can't let porsche know...... I can't let Vegas know.

_________________________________________

Soooo...... this is what it is😂😂 i hope everyone will likes ittt😘😘