ch-4. Are they...?!!

Kinn's pov~

Its getting harder day by day.

Yesterday, again i hurt him. Again i did something i shouldn't. Again i made him feel those feeling that he never should.

His tearing hurtful and angered eyes are still looming in my head when i told him to get lost from my house but those words bring back some bad memories becus when he said how i always get people when i want and make them go away whenever i want, i knew what he's talking about.

Last night porsche told me that while talking to vegas he could see sincerity in his eyes but he didn't trust him as he knows that  thats what i want for his own good.

But what Porsche doesn't know is that yesterday everything that Vegas said was with sincerity.

He was not being the cold demeanor Vegas, no, he was almost like the old Vegas who used wear his heart on his sleeve.
After years i never saw Vegas showing emotions to someone else except Macau and.... me.

Does Vegas really likes Porsche?

Everything is getting more complicated. Its like there's no way out from this.

"Mr kinn....mr kinn?!!"

"Huh!" I looked around amd realized that fuck! I again zoned out in a meeting.

"What do you think about the deal?"

I looked at arm who was present today at my side instead of porsche as porsche today wanted to stand behind me guarding as he didn't trust this gang with whom we're having meeting.

I can feel porsche's worried gaze on my head.

Arm gave me a firm little nod. Thankfully he was paying attention to the meeting.

"Sure. Lets seal the deal."

After meeting, i went to my office , while checking the files i noticed one of them is missing. as i couldn't find the file anuwhere, it added more to my irritation.

"Where's the fucking file?!"

I yelled as porsche and pete come running into my office.

"Go and find the file of Chinese mafia gang that came last week in my room." I ordered them as they both almost run out of the office.

Everything is making me tired. And i cant imagine what is going in porsche's head. He must be so confused and probably going insane. I can see he wants to ask me questions about vegas but then he doesn't as he maybe don't want to stress me more.

Porsche, I'll tell you everything. I promise.

You'll find out soon.

Porsche's pov~

Just like last time, Kinn started to zoning out again and again. Today again he looked stress. By looking at him i can tell he didn't sleep much. It makes me feel guilty as i was just sleeping next to him, cuddling him. But i didn't notice it till today's morning.

Yesterday whatever happened makes me more curious to vegas and kinn's past. I just want things to be right. I want kinn to be alright. I want.... Vegas to be alright.

But right now here we are, pete and me, trying to find the file in kinn's room.
As i was wandering around, i mistakenly knock out a photoframe.

"Hey porscheeee~~~ be careful. If something break here, khun kinn is gonna break us!"

"Im sorry! Sorry!" I apologized and pick up the frame and place it on its place before i pick up a paper that came out of the back of the frame.