ch-6. Hidding truth

Kinn's pov~

Yesterday, in late evening i came back from meetings, all i wanted to do was call Porsche and cuddle to sleep. But as i reached my room and called big to tell porsche to meet me, he told me that porsche had been dragged by khun to bar. I waved him off in frustration and went to shower.

I patiently waited for porsche to come as i already sent him a messege to straight come to my room as i sit on the floor by window.

After like an hour, the door was swung opened and i already knew who was it as no one else have guts to just enter without knock. I looked up with a smile but soon it turned into frown as i looked at Porsche who was in some kind of trance with confusion written on his face with many other things, like distress, hurt, discomfort etc.

"Porsche" i called him as he finally for the first time acknowledged my presence since he stepped foot in my room and give me a small smile.

"Hey!" He greets me as he then straightly went to my personal bar and get two glasses and filled them with alcohol and then walk over to me.

"Here." He give me a glass and then proceed to sit beside me with his back to glass window and his both ankles resting on my leg.

As we had some drinks, Porsche suddenly speak up.

"Who's Tawan? I mean i know he's your ex but what did he meant to you?....i know i did said that I'll wait for you to tell me when you get ready but Kinn recently things have been killing me from inside. Questions that i have are making me insane. So please, if not much, just tell me a little about that. Like.... Why did you.....kill him?"

I looked at him, eyes wide at the sudden question. I take a sip from my drink before looking at him. I can see he's tired. It makes me feel guilty as he may have many things to ask but for my sake he didnt. He didn't want to force or stress me, so he's taking all of the stress.

"Tawan... he was someone i never imagined i couldnt love. We met in college and we clicked instantly. We dated for 2 years. I was soo happy during that time. Everything looked beautiful with him. But then i get to know that... he was selling our informations to Italians. At first i couldn't believe but when i cross checked everything, it was clear that he was the one who did everything." I said with bitterness in my voice. The betrayal was destructive.

" but then as a leader, as a Theerapanyakun heir, i knew what i have to do. So.... i shot him to death." He looked at me jaw dropped. Im sure at first he mightve thought it was maybe a rumour but no its the truth. I did shot my ex.

"It was destructive, porsche. My heart. It was like everywhere was dark. I felt breathless. But then i knew one thing, that maybe its the... karma. There was a time when i hurted someone so deeply that he looked like a person alive with no soul, mind and heart. It physically pained me seeing him like that...... Maybe that thing came back to me. Karma caught me. Then i just move on with the pain that reminded me not to trust anyone else." I said with drinking my drink in one gulp in the end.

"That someone was Vegas. You hurted Vegas. Right?"

I frozed.

I looked up and saw porsche. He looked at me with cold eyes. I dont know how to react. How to cope with the fear im feeling.

Does he know what i think he knows?

Does he knows that i was... am in love with Vegas?

Does he know that Vegas once loved me?

That we didn't have the relation world think we have?

That we were something that can't be describe in words?