ch-7. selfish

Kinn's pov~

As i heard Vegas voice trembling i knew he's close to break down.

It hurts to know that Vegas is doing everything to take Porsche away. Not for his revenge but to save Porsche from him. Save Porsche from the heartbreak i gave him before.

But can i deny his accusations?

Can he actually defend himself?

Or can he really tell Vegas to not care for Porsche as he is not going to hurt him?

No.. i can not. And its all my own fault.

I can feel tears in my eyes as i think about the way i had break Vegas that he's so desperate to save Porsche that he even teared up while talking to me about how he'll protect Porsche.

As i closed my eyes, facing the sight infront of me and feeling the morning wind from my balcony. I heard the noise of the door sliding which connect my bedroom and balcony.

I didnt have to turn around to know who is this.

"Good morning." Says the voice as i felt arms wrapped around me from behind and a small kiss on my neck.

"Good morning" i replied as i opened his eyes and turn around to face the said man. I felt all my worries flying away as Porsche gave me a bright grin and kissed my cheek.

"Porsche... I'm sorry about yesterday. I didn't meant to walk out like that while we're having a conversation." I said as guilt from last night is still inside of me burning. Porsche give me a small smile and shake his head dismissively.

" hey... it's okay. Even though you just don't want to answer any of my questions but... it doesn't mean we have to.. you know... avoid each other or ruin what we have." Porsche said like hes trying to put the bitterness of the situation in a possibly sweet way.

Him being still so thoughtful of me and trying to make me feel better even in the deliema he's stuck in, makes me want to cry. I pull him in for a tight hug as it may shows how grateful i am for having him. He wrapped his hand tight around me too as if he knows what i want to convey.

As we both pulled away, a knock was heard with "khun kinn" of big from other side of the room door.

"What?" I asked as my hands snake their way to Porsche's waist as he put his head on my chest, closing his eyes.

"Khun kinn, khun korn tells me to inform you that you have a meeting in 2 hours with him."

Porsche groaned in disapproval while i can only sighed in disappointment as we have only these morning hours to be lazy and just be with each other but today we can't even have that.

"Okay" i replied as i tried to push porsche lightly from me but he just tighten his grip. " hey.. i have to go. Im sorry" i said as i placed a kiss on his head as apology.

"Kinn~ just five minutes more~" Porsche whined as he held onto me as if he's life depends.

I chuckled at he's adorableness and how can i say no to this big baby.

"Okay but just five minutes."

....

As i get ready and was about to leave, i felt a hand on my wrist.

"Kinn.. there's something i want to say." Porsche said and i looked at my watched and nod at him to continue as i still have more time. He took my hand and make me sit beside him on the bed.