ch-18. The search starts.

Kinn's pov~

"No update khun Kinn."

I nod my head once as Big bows and left my room.

I sighed and looked at my watch then my eyes wandered towards my bed where Vegas is laying.

Its been 4 hours since we found Vegas unconscious and badly beaten.

Its been 4 hours since Porsche is missing.

Everyone is trying hard to find any clue, just even one clue which can tell us where Porsche is taken to. Its like he disappeared in thin air.

Even Big who's not so fond of Porsche and Vegas was shaken seeing Vegas in that state and then finding out that Porsche's been kidnapped.

He took it upon himself to lead the search team with Chan to find Porsche.

Its been 4 hours since the whole compound is in chaos.

I sighed and walked towards the bed and sit beside Vegas who still didn't showed any sign of waking up. The doctor said that since the beating was brutal his body will take hours to gain consciousness. And fortunately there is nothing crucial about this. Its a miracle that no bone is cracked of his lungs. Some rest is enough for him and then he'll be okay.

But... it's already been 4 hours.

Why he's not waking up?

What if the doctor is wrong?

What if something actually happened?

What if Vegas is badly injured from inside too?

What if... he.. he's di-dieing?

I took a sharp breathe at the thought as tears gathered in my eyes.

I reached for Vegas hand and grab it. The other hand moved to caressed his cheek.

The bruises on his face are mocking me. Mocking me that my loved ones must've fighted so hard, that Vegas who is the best fighter I've ever known, was left in this position.

And Porsche...

Porsche is.. I dont even know if he's alive or not!?

If he is, then what kind of condition he is in?

If he is alive, is he being.... tortured!?

Loud sobs filled the rooms as i realised.... that i failed.

The main family's son, who everyone feared, could do nothing but sit while his lovers were being thrown closer to death. And still can only sit watching one on the bed suffering while the other is missing, dead or alive not known.

The Theerapanyakun heir can do nothing....While the people who should be protected at all cost are suffering-

Suddenly i felt a hand caressing my cheek...

"Vegas!!" I yelled as Vegas smiled a little.

"Dont cry.. we'll find him." Vegas said in low weak voice with a small smile.

I throw myself on him while still being carefull of his wounds and sobs like a child on his shoulder. Vegas slowly put his one hand on my waist and other on my head, patting softly.

"Come up" he said as i messily climbed on the bed and wrap my arms around him and tucked my face in his neck still crying. Vegas continued running his hand in my hair while whispering 'its okay' 'he'll be okay' 'we'll find him'.

After what felt like hours i detached myself from him and looked up at him. He looked back and again give me a smile like before but this time i noticed a glint in his eyes of concern. And i know what is concerning him becus i can fell it too.