Chapter 7

Jilliana

I cannot believe Keighan is sitting right in front of me. He is in an impeccable suit, sitting in a lone chair that is in the middle of the room. He has one leg propped up on his other. Sitting laid back studying me with a calculating look on his face.

I wish I could tell if he was severely pissed off or not, but I never could tell with him. He has a brilliant poker face. Knowing it's a bit childish, but not caring in the least I stick out my hip and place one arm along it, while I study the nails on my other hand. "What can I help you with?" My voice comes out louder than I expected with a sarcastic undertone.

He says nothing in return just continues staring me down. His green eyes start at my feet, slowly making their way up my legs. They stop at my center for a moment causing me to squirm. I hate myself for it, but whenever he looks at me, I can't stay still. Slowly he looks further up, pausing once more on my chest. He's always been both a breast and ass man.

When his eyes reach mine, he gracefully stands up at his full height. Looking down to his wrist he fixes his sleeve, before doing the same to the other. Once his suit is fixed the way he wants he looks up at me once more. The moment he takes a step in my direction, I take one back.

Doing the best, I can to keep a safe distance between us. Tilting his head to the side he observes my body once more. "If you know what's good for you, you'll play this smart mi amore." His Italian rarely makes an appearance unless he's talking with me.

All I can do is shake my head, begging for the tears that want to fall not to. He looks deep into my eyes. A moment later his brows furrow above his own. Knowing he can see the shine of the tears I'm trying to hide I realize I can't do this. I cannot allow the devil himself to take me back to hell.

Once he takes another step, I turn back towards the door I just entered. I know it's a long shot, but I need to try to run. Get out of this room and away from the one man that makes me weak. I have my hand on the handle, as I turn it, I can hear nothing but my heart beating faster in my ears.

Once I have the door open, I feel like I may succeed in my endeavor. That is until, I feel a rock-hard body behind me, and feel his arms along my sides. His hands are flat on the door as he slams it shut once more, crowding me between his body and the door.

I close my eyes, wishing for him to go away. "You leave when I say you can." He whispers into my hair. With one hand he holds the door as his other comes to my head. Gathering my hair, he places it behind my ear and shoulder. Giving him better access to my neck.

"Don't." One word that is all I can manage to spit out. It's not enough, he thinks I'm his. Meaning in his warped mind he can do anything he pleases to me. He brings his lips extremely close to my skin, right at my sweet spot on my back. Without meaning to, but not being able to help myself, I tilt my head to the side. Giving him more room to do as he wants.

Have I mentioned he's the one man that makes me weak? I can feel the smile form on his lips. As he blows a light breath of air along my skin. Causing me to quiver with desire. "Did you miss me, my sweet?" The sound of his alluring purr has me panting with need. I will not care that he called me by my nickname. My sweet. He first called me that name back on the first day of ninth grade. Because I have always had a sweet tooth, as well as been his sugary craving.

"Not in the least." I do my best to sound confident in my answer. He laughs before lightly kissing along my neck. "Oh, my sweet shall I prove that you're lying to me?" His other hand leaves the door and feathers along my hip. Moving back and forth near where I crave him the most.

I swallow down the words that wish to leave my mouth. Begging him to touch me the way he used to when we were in high school. He wouldn't dare go all the way with me back then. Telling me I was too innocent and how I didn't deserve a man like him. Didn't stop him from playing with me, still making me wetter than the ocean in my panties.

He always knew how to get me to spread my legs wide for him. As he would work my body over. Using only his tongue and fingers. Even when I knew he was fucking other women but wouldn't dare do that with me. Although, he would tell me he pictured me the entire time. It never made it any better.

"No, you don't have my permission to touch me in that way. Not anymore." My voice comes out strong and confident because I really mean it. If he wants to be with me, finally taking my virginity. Sleeping in the same bed as me every night, fucking me deep and hard, then soft and slow that's a different story. He touches any other woman he'll never be allowed near me in that way ever again.

He knows I mean what I say. His hand stops moving along my body as he freezes. He moves his hands back to the door and takes a deep breath. I know he's trying to calm the raging desire held within him. I can feel his long length along my ass. Causing me to have to remember what I deserve from the man that claims to want and need me. I'll be damned if I allow him to play with me like he used to when we were younger.