Chapter 16

Jilliana

I cannot believe he just said that to me. Just to tease him a little bit, I lick both my upper and bottom lip with my tongue. All while looking deep into his eyes. I know if I asked him to stop, he would. That's one of his rules. He will not take a woman unless he has their permission first.

Surprisingly, he grabs me by the arms and pulls me into his body. Turning around he kicks his door closed with his foot, and he begins walking me backwards. Once my back has hit the opposing wall, he bends down to my eye level and licks my lips with his own tongue.

Causing an inferno inside of my body. "I have wanted you for so long." He whispers along my collar bone as he rubs his lips down my skin. He's in between my breasts when a thought comes to mind. "How many women have you been with just this week?" My body is screaming at me to shut up. Just to enjoy this, but my mind knows I deserve more.

He pauses with his head buried in my breasts. I can feel his breath hit my skin, causing it to erupt in goose bumps. The fact that he hasn't yet answered my question speaks volumes. "Get away from me." I push at his chest with no prevail. He is as solid as a rock. One that refuses to move in the least. "I mean it Keighan. Stop touching me." All my words cause him to do is look up at me.

Deciding I can't take it anymore I begin beating at him with my fists. The only thing he does is to stand at his full height. I know it's for intimidation purposes but that won't work. Not right now.

"How many women?" When still no words leave his lips, I really beat into him. "Yes, you care about me so much, but still will stick your dick in anything with a vagina!" Finally, this gains his attention.

He stops my flailing arms with his hands and slams them against the wall. Closing my eyes so I don't have to look at him I squirm my entire body in his hold. I just need some space. I feel as though I can't breathe.

"Stop this nonsense." He demands me like I'm one of his crew. What happens next, shocks even me. I chock it up to reaching my limit, it's the only explanation. Gathering what I can I spit right in his face. Causing both of us to freeze. The only sounds are of my breaths coming heavily from all the exertion. With a growl he gathers both my hands into one of his as his other wipes the saliva from his cheek.

Looking down at the offensive saliva I can see his nostrils flare. When he looks up at me there is a murderous rage held deep in his eyes. I know it's stupid. Well, I guess adding onto the plethora of stupidity I have some thus far tonight. But I don't look away or cower. No, I face him head on.

Without breaking contact, he rubs his fingers with his thumb before a sly smirk plays on that beautiful face of his. Sticking his fingers in his mouth he sucks them clean. Bringing his fingers out of his mouth with a loud pop.

My heart rate speeds up even more when he brings his body close to mine. "Do you feel better, My Sweet?" The way he speaks my nickname has the hair on the back of my neck standing at attention. He's pissed off with me. I can see all I need to see held in his eyes.

Those beautiful blue irises of his are now as black as the night sky. I know I'm looking into the eyes of the beast. Swallowing my fear, I answer him honestly. "I would feel better if you tell me how many women you have had this week." He says he cares that he loves me, but still he thrusts his cock into another female before he comes to find me.

"Why does it matter?" He grinds out between his teeth. The fact he won't just tell me gives him away entirely. "Let go of my arms." He simply brings his face closer to mine, taking deep breaths. I know he's trying to calm down.

"You're hurting me, Keighan." I try to move my hands from his grasp, "My wrists." I'm almost afraid he won't care this time, but he proves that the old him is still there. He releases me and holds my wrists gently in his hands. Rubbing the red marks, looking me over to be sure I'm okay.

I pull out of his reach and walk by him to switch on the light. Walking into the kitchen I get a glass and fill it with water. I know his eyes are on me, following me. I can feel them, but still, I say nothing. I only stand by the sink, drinking my water, looking down at the white and grey countertop.

The intricate swirls and shapes the black makes along the counter, I find beautiful. I outline them with a finger. I hear Keighan give off a sigh from behind me before he walks to stand beside me. I see him lean and stretch out his legs, before folding his arms over his chest.

"I couldn't come to get you yet. I was freshly out of prison; I had a lot of family business to catch up on. I was a wild animal this past week. I didn't want to be around you until I calmed down." Nothing I haven't heard before.

When I still don't say a damn thing, he continues filling the silence of the room. "Pops thought it would be a promising idea to get some aggression out before I came to get you." He shrugs his shoulders at me. Of course, his father did. That man has always disapproved of me.

This is just what he's always done, been sweet to me, afraid I'm made of porcelain. So, he's always taken his animalistic needs with other women. Claiming he uses them to pour all the evil shit into them and have something meaningful with me.

I scoff loudly with the thoughts working their way through my head. Shaking my head at the ridiculousness I give him my back as I walk through his living quarters to one of his spare bedrooms. I can hear his footsteps following behind me. Once I make it to the door, I open it as fast as I can and turn to slam it shut. Hoping I can get it locked before he reaches me. No such luck.

His hand latches onto the door and he pushes it back fully open. Forcing me further into the room. He looks at me like I've lost my mind. With an eyebrow raised he props his shoulder against the door frame. "You think you can keep me out of any of these rooms?" He laughs, shaking his head. The sound falling from his lips have a dark undertone. No humor at all.

"You don't think I have a key to every door on this property?" He stands at his full height and walks deeper into the room. I move to the other side of the bed. I know it won't do much but at least the bed will be between us so I may have a chance.

"Besides My Sweet, even if I didn't you really think I wouldn't break down that door to get to what's mine?" Bending down he places both hands on the bed as his eyes follow every move my body makes.

His words only piss me off further. Him and saying I'm his or that I belong to him. Well fuck him! I crack my own seductive smile, as I walk closer to the bed. He watches me like the wolf he is. I can see in his eyes he's wondering what I'm up to now.

I mirror his stance, standing on the other side of the bed. Getting my face just a little closer to his I whisper, "What makes you think I'm yours?" Smiling back, he simply tells me "because he claimed me the first day, he met me. That no man would dare touch me because of that fact."

Laughing loudly, I look deep into his black eyes "you've been away for three years. Carlee and I moved away from this city to be away from this life." I stop talking as I stand up. Placing my hands along my hips I drag them up my body. His focus doesn't leave them, while I can hear his breathing pick up.

Once I know I have his full attention I lick my lips and tell him "What makes you think another man hasn't touched me in any way?" My hands are in my hair now. I gather it up and put it in a ponytail. Preparing myself for a run. His body freezes as he looks up at me. Sure, enough he hollers so loud I swear the walls shake.

He's pissed. I told a lie to get under his skin. So, he can finally feel how I have for the last seven years. Stupid? Most likely. Do I give a fuck? Hell no! Let the games begin.