Chapter 9

Keighan

Seven Years Ago...

I stand here with my head back enjoying the pounding of the water beating down on top of my head. As my hips thrust vigorously into the girl's mouth that's kneeling before me. I can't remember her name, only that she's the head cheerleader at our high school and she has a big mouth and quite a nice tongue.

Of course, I've taught her most of the moves she knows when it comes to giving a good blowjob. What can I say, you want it done right, and feel so damn good you must take it into your own hands and give direction. Unfortunately, I have grown bored with her these last few times I have allowed her in my domain. She isn't one I would ever fuck, but I used to love her mouth. Used to being the key words.

Knowing I need to speed this up I take my hands and place them on each side of her head. She looks up at me with deep blue eyes, looking like a dog begging for food. "We are already late this morning, and I need to be out the door before pops gets home so I need to speed this up." She gives me a little nod of her head knowing exactly what I'm about to do.

With her knowledge I plunder deep down her throat and back out again with the speed of a cheetah. I can feel her gagging with each thrust. She has tears pouring down her face as I pick up my momentum. Not that I give a flying fuck.

Within seconds I'm releasing down her throat. I fill her mouth so much and so fast some spills from her lips and down her chin. She smiles at me as she wipes her mouth with her hand before standing and rinsing her mouth with the shower water.

"How was it for you?" She asks, biting her lip. I give her a nod of my chin and turn to open the door. I would say something, but I don't lie. Grabbing the towel from the hook I dry myself off and wrap it around my hips. "You know the drill." I tell her as I leave the room.

Walking down the hallway I make my way into my room and get dressed in a pair of jeans and a light blue t-shirt. Finishing it off with my leather jacket. I walk out the door already seeing the bathroom door open. Good the bitch left. Make my way through the manor, to the back door. Once I reach the garage I grab my keys, put my helmet on and get on my crotch rocket and speed out.

Making perfect timing to the high school, I pull into my spot and park my bike. Within moments I'm inside heading to lunch. It takes me about ten whole minutes to make it to the cafeteria with all the girls crossing my path, and all the boys trying to talk with me.

Opening the doors, I see my twin cousins Donny and Devon sitting beside one another. Hitting each other's shoulders and wrestling around. My brother has his nose in a book. What kind of senior does that? When I'm a senior I won't be doing a damn thing other than running this school. Oh wait, I already do that.

A sly smirk forms on my lips as I head to the table. I kick out a chair and turn it around, leaning on the back I steal some fries from Devon's plate. "Hey, what is with everyone taking my shit?" He grumbles as he stands from the table and goes back for more food. Causing his brother Donny to laugh.

"Oh man, that's too funny." Donny shakes his head at his brothers back. His eyes shine with amusement. "I take it I missed something already this morning?" I ask him as I take his burger off his plate, taking a bite out of the meat and dropping it back on his lunch tray.

"Nah, you know him. Always the temperamental drama queen." He brushes me off with a wave of his hand. Then his eyes alight with mischief as he moves over and steals his brother's seat. Getting closer to me, I know how this is going to go. There's some news floating around and Donny, the gossip girl, is about to tell me all about it. "So, get this, there is this new chick this morning. Strawberry blonde or maybe some see it as full-on red hair just past her shoulders, nice rack, and ass, and wowzah does she have a mouth on her."

For some reason his words spark an interest in me. New girl hmmm... fresh meat is in my mist. A new toy to play with. Him and Devon, who has just returned with two large plates of food, can read what I'm thinking. Bringing my focus back to them I see both shaking their heads at me. "Not a clever idea. Our little sis has already become friends with her."

Rolling my eyes, I feel they may be right. Just like that my daydream for new pussy sinks like the Titanic. Anyone that becomes friends with their younger sister, is bound to be trouble. Not the fun kind either. "Hey assholes!" Speak of the devil and she shall appear.

I hear Carlee's voice from the front of the cafeteria. Gaining everyone's attention. Including mine, but not for long. No, the girl standing beside her looking incredibly uncomfortable has my full attention.

Donny was right. This girl has a slamming body, but when I look into her eyes there is something there. They walk over to our table and Carlee introduces Jilliana. The new girl that will star in all my wildest, fantasized, and wettest dreams. I can already tell.

They sit down beside Donny, the new girl, Jilliana keeps her eyes down at her tray. "This is the wild bunch I was telling you about." Carlee looks to her and says in what I presume she thinks is a faint voice.

Turning toward her older brothers she says, "Be nice. You know what it's like being a freshman and the bottom of the food chain. You were in our shoes just last year." She looks at my older brother and gives him an apologetic smile. "Well, you three years ago." She shrugs her shoulders and brings her eyes back toward us.

Before she can say anything, else Donny and Devon burst out laughing. "We may have been freshmen, but we have never, nor will we ever be at the bottom of the food chain." I crack a smile, "O'Reilly's are never at the bottom of anything. We run this city and own this school." I say with pride.

To my surprise the new girl scoffs out loud, causing everyone at the table to freeze and look in her direction. Even my brother puts down his book and looks at her with a hint of admiration in his eyes. It pisses me off.

"You got something to say?" My tone is low. Letting any sane person know not to fuck with me right now, but not this girl. No, she lifts her head, looking me straight in the eyes with her blue green irises. Putting her food back on her plate she turns her body slightly in my direction.

I lean over the back of the chair I'm currently sitting on listening carefully at what she's about to say. "Just that you should never say never. You think your family is the big and bad, but someday you may not be. Then where will you be?" She raises an eyebrow at me.

Everyone at our table, my cousins, older brother, and all our friends are stunned silent. Their mouths are open in utter shock. Everyone's eyes are bouncing between the two of us. "Do you know who they are?" An annoying voice comes from the other end of the table.

I can see the chick that was with me in the shower less than an hour ago staring daggers at Jilliana. "They are the most powerful and wealthy family of the city. You may want to show some respect." She folds her arms across her small chest and flings her gross brown hair over her shoulder.

To my dislike the new girl breaks eye contact with me, and turns towards Samantha. Is that her name? "I don't give anyone respect unless they have earned it." She simply says as she picks up her tray and walks away. My cousin Carlee smiles and shoots up after her.

I watch like the predator I am. As my prey disposes of her tray and walks out of the cafeteria. Not taking one glance back at me. Causing the wild animal deep inside of me to awaken. Let the games begin.

A devilish smile forms on my lips as I flip the chair over. I sit back, bringing my arms behind my head, I close my eyes and think of the ways I'm going to make the new girl beg me for my attention. Jilliana, how sweet you'll taste on my tongue.