Chapter 17

Keighan

She dares allow another man to touch her in any way. I will set this entire world on fire to find the asshole that thought it would be okay to touch what is mine! I stand to my full height once I've finished destroying the once neatly made bed.

Taking my suit jacket off, I unbutton my shirt one button at a time. She clearly swallows the fear I know is coursing through her body. Her eyes watching my hands as they make their way down. I can see it in her eyes. She thinks I will try to force her to give me what is mine. She should know better.

Once my shirt is fully undone, I slowly take it off. She bites her bottom lip as her eyes grow wide looking at my eight pack. I have always been built, but I gained a lot more muscle being locked in prison. All I did most of my time was work out and think about her.

Rolling it into a ball I throw the shirt behind me, not caring in the least where it lands. "What are you going to do?" Her voice comes out with a quiver. The fact she is afraid of me pisses me off to no end. Smelling fear on anyone else is intoxicating, but not on her. She is the one person I wouldn't ever touch in an aggressive way. She should know that.

"Going to our room to take a shower. Once I'm cleaned up, I will be meeting with Devon." Turning around I begin walking out of the room. Until, her voice stops me in my tracks. "It's one in the morning. Why would you be meeting with Devon when he's trying to sleep."

She must have forgotten that my cousin Devon is a tech wiz. I'm going to have him get the name of every man that has had any contact or conversation with her. "I'll let you think about that." Before she can say anything else I slam the door shut in her face. Pulling out the most important key, the one that opens every door in this part of the manor, I slip it in and turn it. Stopping once I hear the telltale click.

Once she realizes her full predicament, I hear her panicking from behind the door. Her little hands are slapping at the door frame. Yelling at me that this isn't right. I shouldn't do this and to come back and let her out. Like hell! She wants to play with me, and she gets a view of the beast.

Standing alone in the steaming hot shower, I think about how this entire night went wrong. She was supposed to be happy to see me. After three long years, I expected her to be climbing me like a tree. Thinking about the look she gave me after she spread that lie. The one that she allowed some other man to touch her body in the way I have always dreamt of doing. Playing the memory repeatedly all her tells were in the open.

When she said it her eyes looked down, not directly at me. Her fingers were twitching as they made their way up her body. Now I thought it was her feeling nervous with trying to be sexy. Not that she isn't. She's the sexiest woman I have ever seen in my life, but she isn't used to trying to be.

The one that gave her away the most was the flex of her hip to the left side. She only does that when she's telling a lie. Any other time she pops her hip to the right. A part of me feels pride that she got such a rise out of me. The other part feels I need to do something to punish her. In a way that she doesn't know she's being punished, but that will drive her crazy.

A sly smile breaks along my lips as a thought comes to mind. Placing one hand on the wall, I wrap my other around my hardened cock. If I have any chance of not giving her any sexual attention tonight, I need a release.

A good fifteen minutes later I have released twice, laying my head on the cold wall as I watch my semen float down the drain. It takes me a moment to catch my breath. I feel horny whenever I think of her. Only she does this to me.

The other girls were only a quick fuck. Flipped them on their bellies, raised their asses and plunged in like a mad man. Closing my eyes, the entire time thinking about her. Her deep green eyes, her perfect breasts. How her skin always felt below the palm of my hand. Her gorgeous long red hair. Well now it's just past her shoulders instead of to her ass, but gorgeous just the same.

I would pound out my frustration from living in our world, into these sluts. Fuck them fast and hard to get all my aggression out. Whatever it was I had to do that day. Once I finished, I'd push them away and tell them to leave.

Most understood, I got my rocks off. Sometimes if they were good, I'd help them finish, and then it was time for them to go. They would put their clothes back on, grab their belongings and walk out the door. I would shower to make sure I didn't smell of pussy or blood and I'd head off to find the one woman that floods my mind.

Then the real fun would begin. I would corner her wherever I found her. Never cared if anyone was watching. I would breathe in her scent, lick her skin, and bite her ear and neck. Causing her to moan out loud and no matter how much she tried to fight it, she would pull me closer to her body.

I would touch every crevice, every part of her body I could. Including inside of her. I wouldn't ever break her barrier though, that was for my cock not my fingers or tongue. I would cause her body to quiver and shake with her release and then start again. I would do this for hours until I had my fill.

I wanted to do that with her tonight and so much more. Instead, I'm getting out of my shower, drying my hair, and looking around our bedroom. Going into the closet I pick out a pair of grey sweats and put them on. With nothing else, I walk out and make my way to Devon's room. Even though I know she lied I still need his help with something.